US Election Results!

Lloyd90

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I’m going to call it for Joe Biden at this point.  Once all the reports of Pole watchers be denied access, and several battle ground states stopped counting on election night i new something was happening.  

Where is this reported?

How could anyone ever consider it a misunderstanding to not allow ones side's poll watchers to oversee the vote counting :hmm: ... how could they ever make a 'misunderstanding' on that and say "oh sorry, we didn't realise!" 

Mind blowing if true... 

3 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Where is this reported?

How could anyone ever consider it a misunderstanding to not allow ones side's poll watchers to oversee the vote counting :hmm: ... how could they ever make a 'misunderstanding' on that and say "oh sorry, we didn't realise!" 

Mind blowing if true... 

Dirty plotilicks. :yay:

Edited by Dave-G

Also one observer out of thousands was refused entry to one location due to a change in the rules, which was admitted as a mistake. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/03/tweets/fact-checking-claim-about-poll-watchers-turned-awa/

Just now, grrclark said:

Sometimes, the truth is much less desirable to believe than other contrivances and machinations.

Evidently 🤣

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/help-strengthen-our-democracy/poll-worker-info/poll-worker-training-standards/section-one

Every state already set a distance law for poll watchers, now weeks later, in the last few contested states it is suddenly an issue....

2 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

More news coming in 

Three states: Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona there are more ballots cast than there are registered voters!

Just reported by Rush Limbaugh: In Wisconsin there are 3.1million registered voters.  There were 3.23 million ballots cast.   Clear indication of voter fruad!

Let's see what happens now!

The constitution says the "State's Legislature" decides when to call the election race over, not the governors.

I've seen these doing the rounds on Facebook, no idea if there's any truth in them.

123838472_1548977525311576_8291515038256158007_o.jpg

123913498_1548911775318151_2546800019428020726_o.jpg

My vote still hasn’t be counted nor has my cousin.  

393BA249-9DF5-4C92-BBEF-5A0E939B8182.png

But NC is already has 6% more votes then registered voters.  

0B4B3C77-7380-40BB-BA0F-5CCC585FA783.jpeg

2 hours ago, Deker said:

I've seen these doing the rounds on Facebook, no idea if there's any truth in them.

123838472_1548977525311576_8291515038256158007_o.jpg

123913498_1548911775318151_2546800019428020726_o.jpg

That’s jump in MI is from one precinct that had 138,339 ballots and 139,339 where for Biden.  

Still all 

32 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

300,000 missing ballots in battleground stateS went missing according to tracking numbers.  From what I heard on the radio.  This is all I can find.  I guess this is what they are talking about. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6149643002

The social media claims were accompanied with screenshots of vote tallies showing an addition of 138,339 votes for Biden, but none for anyone else. The screenshots showed no time stamp nor indicated who had posted the vote tallies.

So where did this come from?

The memes were based on an apparent typo on a lone national media site, DecisionDeskHQ. 

There is no evidence of voter fraud, particularly since the error did not appear on any official state vote collection site.

40 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

May I say it is good to have an actual resident of the USA on this forum who can hopefully give us the reality instead of us being bombarded by newsmedia etc who obviously have an agenda.

Many thanks Nobody Important

If Biden does succeed then I'm afraid the USA becomes a third world country.

Well said I agree 100% with you . A very interesting  person he is . 

13 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

If true, I can't see how they could ever claim it's anything else... 

Its a fake story, observers are just that. They are not allowed to touch the ballot papers. And you had a complaint would you not make it to the person in charge of the count and not a news crew?

Edited by Vince Green