US Election Results!

Lloyd90

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep there has been a big fiddle on and Pelosi said so days ago when she stated that "Trump will not win". No doubt it was all arranged. We have had incident of it here in the UK but not orchestrated by the Party.  I fear that is what has happened in the USA and Mayor Juliani is on to it.  That man is like a Rott on steroids.

9 minutes ago, mick miller said:

This is why the recount.

A recount in Arizona where #sharpiegate orignated.

You did read the article that said the Sharpie nonsense is completely bogus?

5 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Yep there has been a big fiddle on and Pelosi said so days ago when she stated that "Trump will not win". No doubt it was all arranged. We have had incident of it here in the UK but not orchestrated by the Party.  I fear that is what has happened in the USA and Mayor Juliani is on to it.  That man is like a Rott on steroids.

Because a politician made a political statement in last minute campaigning saying "Trump will not win", this is evidence of a grand conspiracy involving millions of votes of which there has been no credible evidence supplied that has stood up to any scrutiny?

There's been some decent analysis if you spend enough time sifting through the bilge. Every chance there will be a realignment in US politics in a similar fashion to that which has happened here.  There's also a similar tension in the Democrat party that Labour is facing in the competing factions of their supporters . The pollster Frank Luntz has been worth listening to and frank in his assessment. Much as with Brexit, it has shown that 'they' don't have a clue, or won't face up to what 'we' think.

27 minutes ago, yod dropper said:

There's been some decent analysis if you spend enough time sifting through the bilge. Every chance there will be a realignment in US politics in a similar fashion to that which has happened here.  There's also a similar tension in the Democrat party that Labour is facing in the competing factions of their supporters . The pollster Frank Luntz has been worth listening to and frank in his assessment. Much as with Brexit, it has shown that 'they' don't have a clue, or won't face up to what 'we' think.

Surely there was a massive realignment when Donald Trump shocked everybody by being very different from the norm 4 years ago.

The professional politician is an endangered species / dying breed across the whole world

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

30 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

The professional politician is an endangered species / dying breed across the whole world

The sooner the better, if there's one thing the US has right it's the maximum of two terms, we should do that here and take it further to all politicians.

2 hours ago, grrclark said:

A recount in Arizona where #sharpiegate orignated.

You did read the article that said the Sharpie nonsense is completely bogus?

Because a politician made a political statement in last minute campaigning saying "Trump will not win", this is evidence of a grand conspiracy involving millions of votes of which there has been no credible evidence supplied that has stood up to any scrutiny?

Yet!!

3 hours ago, grrclark said:

You are absolutely right, there will be a challenge through the courts that is likely to end up in the supreme courts.

The outcome will be the same.  That there is no vast systemic conspiracy across multiple states involving what would be tens of thousands of people including judges and elected representatives, colluding to shaft Trump out of a genuine election win.

Will there be individual cases of people trying to abuse the system? Yes, undoubtedly there will be, however will that be at a scale involving millions, possibly stretching into 10 million plus voters, all biased toward the Democrats?

My wife and I had the same conversation today, perhaps are we the ones who are being delusional? So we considered the possibilities:

Scenario A - the anonymous accounts on Twitter are right and there is a huge international conspiracy involving every reputable media organisation many with 200+ years of track records for honesty and integrity, all of whom are in direct competition with each other yet all maintain the conspiracy for some unbeknownst reason.

Scenario B - the media is right and the few random anonymous social media accounts that propagate these conspiracy theories in support of keeping a populist demagogue in power are wrong.

After some careful self reflection and considered debate we decided that it was more likely to be the worldwide conspiracy. 

4 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

My wife and I had the same conversation today, perhaps are we the ones who are being delusional? So we considered the possibilities:

Scenario A - the anonymous accounts on Twitter are right and there is a huge international conspiracy involving every reputable media organisation many with 200+ years of track records for honesty and integrity, all of whom are in direct competition with each other yet all maintain the conspiracy for some unbeknownst reason.

Scenario B - the media is right and the few random anonymous social media accounts that propagate these conspiracy theories in support of keeping a populist demagogue in power are wrong.

After some careful self reflection and considered debate we decided that it was more likely to be the worldwide conspiracy. 

:lol:Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "JANUARY 21, 2021 Save the date"Image may contain: 1 person

18 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

You present a cogent argument and have the humility to accept when you were wrong. Kudos to you.

33 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

thank goodness the usa will be getting rid of an old man with questionable mental faculties  and a dodgy family and replacing him with .................................oh ******.

Biden has to be the worst ever presidential candidate, surely. 

Ties to the IRA, old, limited faculty. Yes he has had personal tragedy but he cannot be the best of such a great nation. 

3 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Biden has to be the worst ever presidential candidate, surely. 

Ties to the IRA, old, limited faculty. Yes he has had personal tragedy but he cannot be the best of such a great nation. 

Could be, that says a lot about Trump when he is struggling to beat him. I am no fan of Trump but he is more UK friendly than Biden, the Democratic party has being sticking its nose into NI affairs for decades and still is regarding Brexit. 

If you were choosing someone to challenge Trump, a sleazy old doddering man with links to corruption why on earth the democrats chose and even older, sleazier man is beyond me.

Nonetheless whilst I have never particularly liked Trump or Trumpism, his showing over the last day or two has to be a new low. There have been some great Republicans calling for calm, men that you would want to lead a country - compared that to another that reminds me of one of my boys when they are fighting with each other and looking to throw blame on any direction but their own.