US Election Results!

Lloyd90

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

It doesn't matter, really. Michigan said the votes won't have been counted. The number will be laughably small anyway. One name's come up in 145,000,000 votes - and that vote didn't even count

2 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

And now?

I must confess I wasnt confident him winning last week, so I did bet on him getting between 240-269 college votes too.
£10 at 8/1 , so covering my losses.

But its not over till its over, and its going to be a while before there is any clarity to this.
The tiny majorities swinging this election are excruciating, the presidency rests literally on a couple of thousand votes in swing states.

3 hours ago, The Heron said:

When I went to bed at 1/30 the score was Biden 253 Trump was 213 I get up this morning and nothing has changed how come nothing altered? 

Because the Demos didn't feel they needed to drop a couple of thousand mail ins at 4am.

Just heard about a relatively small town where they had 635 registered voters but over 1200 votes counted..... fishy, you bet your bottom dollar it is.

3 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

It doesn't matter, really. Michigan said the votes won't have been counted. The number will be laughably small anyway. One name's come up in 145,000,000 votes - and that vote didn't even count

They are counted.  Have to seen videos of them checking ballots.  They open it and run it threw the machine.  Spending about a half a second checking the information and signature

33 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

They are counted.  Have to seen videos of them checking ballots.  They open it and run it threw the machine.  Spending about a half a second checking the information and signature

Not according to Michigan State. It was spotted, but not counted. There's no evidence of any kind of systematic voter fraud of any kind, no mass movement of the undead, no dodgy packages being suddenly found. Trump's losing and he's losing fair and square, which is perhaps why no one's found any evidence of any foul play - even republican election lawyers are coming out and saying that. 

You say definitively they are counted...where's the evidence? And I'm not talking of 1 or two votes, I'm talking anything even approaching significant numbers

4 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Not according to Michigan State. It was spotted, but not counted. There's no evidence of any kind of systematic voter fraud of any kind, no mass movement of the undead, no dodgy packages being suddenly found. Trump's losing and he's losing fair and square, which is perhaps why no one's found any evidence of any foul play - even republican election lawyers are coming out and saying that. 

You say definitively they are counted...where's the evidence? And I'm not talking of 1 or two votes, I'm talking anything even approaching significant numbers

Time will tell, if trump has lost fairly he needs to leave, everyone needs to stay calm until the truth is out. 

The bit about mail in votes that troubles me is it is a system open to abuse and is well know about here and I believe there has only been one person prosecuted for voting fraud in years and yet it must go on, which then leads to the question, how many? 

10 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I agree, but you do realise the impossibility of that statement in the context of Trump, accepting losing fairly and the "truth", right?

Yeah on a personal level trump is a horrible human being, but I think he's done a good job as president and compared to Obama who was useless and seemed to hate the UK to boot, he's simply in a different league, all that said, a democratic vote should be stuck to and if Biden has won fairly, trump must go, like I said, time will tell. 

Just now, 12gauge82 said:

Yeah on a personal level trump is a horrible human being, but I think he's done a good job as president and compared to Obama who was useless and seemed to hate the UK to boot, he's simply in a different league, all that said, a democratic vote should be stuck to and if Biden has won fairly, trump must go, like I said, time will tell. 

I mostly agree. The Democrats are just about as equally to blame for all this in so much that they ignored a huge portion of the US public for so long.

Indeed NBI has indicated that the Trump administration has led to a significant rise in his and his family' standard of living, I don't believe he has stated that he particularly likes Trump but it's totally understandable if you vote for someone who you believe has bettered your quality of life. It will be interesting to see where the Democrats go with all this but there must be an opportunity to unite the nation, at least to some degree.

Regarding foreign policy, the only real negative attitude I ever picked up from Obama was around Brexit but to be fair I probably wasn't following that much beforehand. Trump on the other hand has distanced (at best) his conventional allies and sucked up to his, and our, traditional adversaries - I don't follow that logic at all.

@NoBodyImportant unreserved apologies if I have referred to you incorrectly above

18 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

If he did a good job as president he would have no problem beating the worst presidential candidate in decades, Biden. If he loses he will have thrown it away, nothing to do with dodgy votes etc. 

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

And this is the key thing, absolutely zero evidence of any systemic fraud, let alone fraud at a level that would make sufficient change to reverse the very obvious outcome of this election.

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Because the Demos didn't feel they needed to drop a couple of thousand mail ins at 4am.

Just heard about a relatively small town where they had 635 registered voters but over 1200 votes counted..... fishy, you bet your bottom dollar it is.

You “just heard“, does that mean you saw a snippet from Facebook or Twitter of an anonymous claim about this.

What is the small town in what county and state, can you name it?

Have you made any effort to corroborate or disprove the claim?

Did you approach evidence gathering in the same way when you were a policeman? 

6 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Exactly, look behind the headline. 

5 hours ago, SpringDon said:

Sigh, I often feel very alone with other people.

I got your joke 😉

6 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

I mostly agree. The Democrats are just about as equally to blame for all this in so much that they ignored a huge portion of the US public for so long.

Indeed NBI has indicated that the Trump administration has led to a significant rise in his and his family' standard of living, I don't believe he has stated that he particularly likes Trump but it's totally understandable if you vote for someone who you believe has bettered your quality of life. It will be interesting to see where the Democrats go with all this but there must be an opportunity to unite the nation, at least to some degree.

Regarding foreign policy, the only real negative attitude I ever picked up from Obama was around Brexit but to be fair I probably wasn't following that much beforehand. Trump on the other hand has distanced (at best) his conventional allies and sucked up to his, and our, traditional adversaries - I don't follow that logic at all.

@NoBodyImportant unreserved apologies if I have referred to you incorrectly above

Honestly, you put me in a room with Trump long enough I’d punch his arrogant *** in the mouth.  But he has done a dang fine job running this country.  5 years ago it was impossible to find good jobs.  Now I could quit today and have another job tomorrow. Companies are competing to get workers and the pay and benefit packages reflect that. 

On the one hand you have to think that tampering with such a monumental event in such an enormous nation would be totally impossible.  

On the other hand, surely if someone was able to pull off such an amazingly impossible heist, they wouldn’t leave buckets full of evidence of them doing it 🤣🤣 if they were capable of pulling it off, they’d be capable of covering it up. 

One thing is for certain, there is a LOT of money and powerful players behind the scenes in every nation. Are they big enough to pull of something like this? Or is it all just sore losers? 

35 minutes ago, oowee said:

The majority don't see it that way.

But do you realy know who people voted for , I dont belive anyone does . We go of what we are told . The most important  thing that should concern us is what are the relationship  between us and Americans going to be in the future .thats all that matters.