US Election Results!

Lloyd90

8 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

It's no wonder it's not done yet then, how it can happen is beyond me??

2 hours ago, oowee said:

The majority don't see it that way.

Which majority? Seems like a big portion of Americans are happy with Trump, we might even get a result at some point. 

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Honestly, you put me in a room with Trump long enough I’d punch his arrogant *** in the mouth.  But he has done a dang fine job running this country.  5 years ago it was impossible to find good jobs.  Now I could quit today and have another job tomorrow. Companies are competing to get workers and the pay and benefit packages reflect that. 

If I was there with you I'd probably request we take it in turns.

I sincerely hope your new Democrat administration will take your experiences onboard and ensure there is an appropriate balance moving forward.

The flip side of making America great again domestically is that there is some work to do in making America credible again on the world stage, it may not matter to a lot of Americans but it matters to a lot of the rest of the world.

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Which majority? Seems like a big portion of Americans are happy with Trump, we might even get a result at some point. 

Popular vote 51 / 48.

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Popular vote 51 / 48. Similar to Brexit but still a majority.:lol:

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

? Handling large volumes of data is it any wonder things go wrong? That's why there is endless scrutiny to remove the errors. There was a request to allow States to start counting the postal ballots before polling day so that the whole process would be quicker. Apparently Trump did not want to. 

1 minute ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Well, this whole thing can be avoided if you voted in person with a government ID.  But the Democrats have fought that every step of the way. 

And rightly so given the current pandemic. The sooner we move to getting this stuff all on line the better. 

I just think it’s funny that 9 trump ballots are found in a trash at a Pennsylvania polling place and they where all Trump:  media it was just nine votes, it was a mistake.  

Then 1200 ballots are found in a ditch in Wisconsin and the media is like,  it’s just 1200 votes it wouldn’t have changed the outcome.  

Then 6000 votes where by programming error recorded for Biden in one county and the media is like it’s just 6000 votes even though that same program was used in 47 states.  

it seems to be a recurring theme that the Democrats get cought cheating and the media says it’s was a small number so it wouldn’t matter at the end.  There is no evidence of cheating. But in reality we don’t know what that end number is.  NC voted for a Rep President, Rep vice Governor, but a Democrat Governor.  When you look at the numbers it appears that republican people filled in the president spot, and vice governor spot but left the Governor spot blank.  That sounds fishy.  

11 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I just think it’s funny that 9 trump ballots are found in a trash at a Pennsylvania polling place and they where all Trump:  media it was just nine votes, it was a mistake.  

Then 1200 ballots are found in a ditch in Wisconsin and the media is like,  it’s just 1200 votes it wouldn’t have changed the outcome.  

Then 6000 votes where by programming error recorded for Biden in one county and the media is like it’s just 6000 votes even though that same program was used in 47 states.  

it seems to be a recurring theme that the Democrats get cought cheating and the media says it’s was a small number so it wouldn’t matter at the end.  There is no evidence of cheating. But in reality we don’t know what that end number is.  NC voted for a Rep President, Rep vice Governor, but a Democrat Governor.  When you look at the numbers it appears that republican people filled in the president spot, and vice governor spot but left the Governor spot blank.  That sounds fishy.  

There is no proof of this. It's not a media thing, it's a fact thing. Why haven't the GOP brought evidence up? why haven't the police got involved? Why hasn't the Republican loaded Supreme Court got involved? Wanting hooves to be a zebra doesn't make it so.

16 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

There is no proof of this. It's not a media thing, it's a fact thing. Why haven't the GOP brought evidence up? why haven't the police got involved? Why hasn't the Republican loaded Supreme Court got involved? Wanting hooves to be a zebra doesn't make it so.

Apparently there’s a video going around of the counting centre in Michigan. They stopped the counting overnight. 

At 4am a van pulls up. People get out and cover up the windows of the counting centre so no one can see inside. They then unload a load of boxes into the building. 

I’ve not seen the video myself yet but they confirmed it just now on LBC. I’ll have a look for it later. 

It’s not hard evidence of cheating... but it’s fake suspicions that sort of behaviour. Who the hell is doing stuff like that during an election and thinking it should be seen as normal?  

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Apparently there’s a video going around of the counting centre in Michigan. They stopped the counting overnight. 

At 4am a van pulls up. People get out and cover up the windows of the counting centre so no one can see inside. They then unload a load of boxes into the building. 

I’ve not seen the video myself yet but they confirmed it just now on LBC. I’ll have a look for it later. 

It’s not hard evidence of cheating... but it’s fake suspicions that sort of behaviour. Who the hell is doing stuff like that during an election and thinking it should be seen as normal?  

That's a very good point Lloyd. An election that isn't seen to be fair, regardless of if it was or not, is worthless and like brexit here the Americans seem to be in the same dilemma. 

54 minutes ago, oowee said:

Popular vote 51 / 48.

Popular vote 51 / 48. Similar to Brexit but still a majority.

I agree and just as the democratic decision this country made to leave the EU, if no cheating in the presidential elections are found, trump must go. 

58 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Sigh. You mean the man carrying camera equipment into the building to set up for the 12 hour shift? Yes. Yes that is obviously a clear sign of a terrible fraud against the Union. Grab your torches and pitchforks.

https://eu.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/11/05/no-wagon-did-not-smuggle-invalid-ballots-detroit/6181388002/

This is why there's a ballot counter in hiding in Georgia right now. Some idiot saw him throwing a piece of paper in the bin, assumed it was a ballot and published it online. Then his social security details and driver's licence were published and he had to go into hiding. What was it? The ballot instructions that accompany every vote. utterly irrelevant.

Edited by chrisjpainter

2 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Well, this whole thing can be avoided if you voted in person with a government ID.  But the Democrats have fought that every step of the way. 

IE voter suppression. Your rich old electorate have all the time in the world, if you are poor and work shifts and have child care responsibilities it is harder to queue up for two hours. Especially during a pandemic.