US Election Results!

Lloyd90

biden&harris are going to hold our face to the fire..............and they have lost their inside mole to the EU......and the USS England (aircraft carrier) is mored off the coast of Europe..is going to be vacated as they will lose control over the steerage....

dont know about you lot ...but im sick and tired of the Americans pulling our chain..........

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

He’s a scumbag. I’m more Irish than him by any count. Most of us probably are. 

I don’t care for either of them but this always makes me laugh.  There’s no-one more Irish than an American paddy is there.  🤪

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

biden&harris are going to hold our face to the fire..............and they have lost their inside mole to the EU......and the USS England (aircraft carrier) is mored off the coast of Europe..is going to be vacated as they will lose control over the steerage....

dont know about you lot ...but im sick and tired of the Americans pulling our chain..........

But we are a free and independent nation no one tells us what do anymore, we only have to ask how high. 😂

7 minutes ago, ordnance said:

And i thought he was American, i don't get all this American thing with tracing their roots to Ireland. Having said that when i put my name in its most prevalent in Lancashire.

Also more Americans are related to the Scots than Irish but the Irish vote is huge in America. A few years ago someone did the maths and there  have not been anywhere near enough Irish immigrants to have had enough descendants to match the number of so called Irish americans that claim to be so today.

S

3 minutes ago, scobydog said:

Also more Americans are related to the Scots than Irish but the Irish vote is huge in America. A few years ago someone did the maths and there  have not been anywhere near enough Irish immigrants to have had enough descendants to match the number of so called Irish americans that claim to be so today.

S

I have spent a lot of time in America - I really like it and I always get on with Americans. I am yet to meet one who hasn’t claimed to be Irish. 

You only have to look at the names to see the heritage. 

Tickles me when they say things like I'm a quarter Cherokee  quarter Irish American quarter Swedish and quarter Italian.  Is that something to be proud of 😳

Go back far enough were all mixed to some degree. 

Edited by figgy

6 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

IE voter suppression. Your rich old electorate have all the time in the world, if you are poor and work shifts and have child care responsibilities it is harder to queue up for two hours. Especially during a pandemic. 

It’s literally in and out.  The poles are where open for the whole months of October.  I work two jobs  and I’m a full time student with a child.  

22 minutes ago, figgy said:

You only have to look at the names to see the heritage. 

Tickles me when they say things like I'm a quarter Cherokee  quarter Irish American quarter Swedish and quarter Italian.  Is that something to be proud of 😳

Go back far enough were all mixed to some degree. 

Not sure how much but my grandma had a house on the Cherokee reservation.  I was always told we were Qualla but genetically we show up the same as cherokee but the qualla where on the other side of the mountain.  But the qualla never signed treaty with the government so they never got a reservation or recognized as a civilized tribe.  So for the sake of the check we where cherokee. 😂  when grandma got to old to live on the reservation she offered the cabin to us.(  I could take over the lease as it was directly passed to me even though I don’t have the 25% blood.)But after spending my childhood on the reservation I came to the conclusion that I am white and don’t want anything to do with the tribe.  My grandparents where dark,  my dad was a little dark but other then my deep set eyes I’m pretty white.  Hey it’s 2020 if a man can be a woman then I can be 100% white.  

13 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Not sure how much but my grandma had a house on the Cherokee reservation.  I was always told we were Qualla but genetically we show up the same as cherokee but the qualla where on the other side of the mountain.  But the qualla never signed treaty with the government so they never got a reservation or recognized as a civilized tribe.  So for the sake of the check we where cherokee. 😂  when grandma got to old to live on the reservation she offered the cabin to us.(  I could take over the lease as it was directly passed to me even though I don’t have the 25% blood.)But after spending my childhood on the reservation I came to the conclusion that I am white and don’t want anything to do with the tribe.  My grandparents where dark,  my dad was a little dark but other then my deep set eyes I’m pretty white.  Hey it’s 2020 if a man can be a woman then I can be 100% white.  

As for me well, I am what I am and what I am needs no excuses.  

I'm off now, too much good red wine.

S

9 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I agree, I know a guy (a real lady’s man) who has African, Jewish, Chinese and British heritage - if you looked at him you can see he’s tanned but my skin is darker than his during the summer. He just identifies as black to simplify things rather than need to justify or explain. 

10 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Good for you. 👍