US Election Results!

Lloyd90

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MirokuMK70 said:

I'm very pleased that this mentally ill narcissist sociopath will no longer be involved on the world stage. Having spent a fair amount of time in the states during his tenure ive seen how he polarises US society. Its a ringing indictment of the man that he has lost to the least impressive democratic candidate in living history... good riddance.

Well said

4 minutes ago, ordnance said:

He is only 3 years older than Trump. 

True but Trump sounds positively coherent compared to Biden. He struggled to know what town he was in and introduced his granddaughter as his dead son. Kamala Harris will soon be taking charge and she is far more radical than Biden. Not sure she is in Corbyn’s league though. 

1 minute ago, AVB said:

True but Trump sounds positively coherent compared to Biden. He struggled to know what town he was in and introduced his granddaughter as his dead son. Kamala Harris will soon be taking charge and she is far more radical than Biden. Not sure she is in Corbyn’s league though. 

He has looked coherent over the last few weeks to me, there has being a big campaign by Trump and his minions to question his abilities, unfortunately for Trump it hasn't worked.  Won't matter now, if he can't do the job the VP will take over. 

2 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

I’m no fan of Trump but I am concerned that a demented old lefty terrorist sympathising pro Europe anti Protestant president is bad news for the UK. 

Trump is definitely more UK friendly, the Democrats have a history of sticking their noses into UK / NI affairs. 

16 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

I’m no fan of Trump but I am concerned that a demented old lefty terrorist sympathising pro Europe anti Protestant president is bad news for the UK. 

I don’t think Biden  will give two ****s about the UK as he has a mountain of **** to sort out first over the pond.

Edited by blackbird

17 minutes ago, AVB said:

I saw a clip earlier today (I don’t know how old it was) when the BBC reporter asked Biden if he had any comment for the BBC. His response  was “I’m Irish’. That sounded threatening to me. 

He’s a scumbag. I’m more Irish than him by any count. Most of us probably are. 

1 minute ago, WalkedUp said:

He’s a scumbag. I’m more Irish than him by any count. Most of us probably are. 

And i thought he was American, i don't get all this American thing with tracing their roots to Ireland. Having said that when i put my name in its most prevalent in Lancashire.