US Election Results!

Lloyd90

5 minutes ago, scobydog said:

Students can get an Nus card as I'd very easily.

ID.

Which Nus card there were several. some without photo or dob the new Totum ID's do have but they are after the study in 2015.

The Commission’s research estimated that:

• Approximately 3.5m electors (7.5% of the electorate) would have none of the forms of photo ID highlighted, i.e. 92.5% of electors would already have at least one form of acceptable photo ID. 
  • Limiting acceptable ID to passports and photographic driving licences would see potentially 11m electors, or 24% of the electorate, without acceptable ID. 
  • Allowing only passports, photographic driving licences and Oyster Photocards to be used reduce the number of electors without ID to 6m, or 13% of the electorate.

These estimates have not been updated since 2015 .

2 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Wait until you hear about the precinct that reported 138,339 votes cast and 138,339 votes are all Biden in MI

Wait until you hear about the precinct that reported 138,339 votes cast and 138,339 votes are all Biden in MI

Please tell. 

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zapp said:

Is there any evidence that voters from one side are more likely to abuse the system than others? Because the situation described sounds like it would happen in both directions, especially if it were organised as is being claimed.

Well the postal union endorsed Biden. And every time there is a discrepancy it’s in favor of the Democrats. 

1 hour ago, mudpatten said:

God help America if Biden wins. Wait until the Democraps try to take the guns off the Republicans.

God help the world.  The Chinese yen was collapsing when Trump was winning and suddenly swung up will Biden was in favor.  

36 minutes ago, oowee said:

Electoral commission report no mention of benefit claimants who as you say would have ID.

Basically the Democrats say voter identification laws are racist because getting a ID is a very complicated process for black people to follow.  You literally walk into any DMV and they will give you a id with a birth certificate and SS number.  

43 minutes ago, oowee said:

Mobile workers, students, those from over seas target ethnic minorities etc.  It would of course depend on what type of ID was required. Even the simplest form would exclude 3.5m* and passport style would exclude 6m*. None of it of course having any impact on postal voting*.

* source Electroral Commission study 2015.

I really don't go with those figures. If you want id there is a smorgasbord to choose from and those legally entitled to it will have it aalready. My day job involves asking people for id and its not my experience that the people who can have it don't. Those that can't have it normally shouldn't be here and thusly shouldn't be voting in the first place. 

More news coming in 

Three states: Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona there are more ballots cast than there are registered voters!

Just reported by Rush Limbaugh: In Wisconsin there are 3.1million registered voters.  There were 3.23 million ballots cast.   Clear indication of voter fruad!

Let's see what happens now!

The constitution says the "State's Legislature" decides when to call the election race over, not the governors.

1 minute ago, NoBodyImportant said:

More news coming in 

Three states: Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona there are more ballots cast than there are registered voters!

Just reported by Rush Limbaugh: In Wisconsin there are 3.1million registered voters.  There were 3.23 million ballots cast.   Clear indication of voter fruad!

Let's see what happens now!

The constitution says the "State's Legislature" decides when to call the election race over, not the governors.

Any evidence of that ?

11 minutes ago, scobydog said:

No idea oowee, never went to Uni, but have managed student houses and all the students seemed to have ones with photo Id, don't know how prevalent they are. Personally I think we should have ID cards as standard, but that's my personal view.

I am with you on that. It would be so useful. It could even be activated through retina scan so no need to even carry it. 

1 minute ago, grrclark said:

I would like to see evidence of any of the claims being made.

👍 Probably on twitter.

14 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

I really don't go with those figures. If you want id there is a smorgasbord to choose from and those legally entitled to it will have it aalready. My day job involves asking people for id and its not my experience that the people who can have it don't. Those that can't have it normally shouldn't be here and thusly shouldn't be voting in the first place. 

I would agree - though I did have some trouble a couple of years ago as I used my SGC as photo ID (didn't have a photo driving licence and don't have a (current) passport.  When I was a student (over 40 years ago) we had photo ID even then - made from passport photos laminated to a student card.

Looking at the size of the black vote in USA its plain to see that Bidens support of BLM is more likely to result in police downscaling their effectiveness against a population that is well proven to be lawless enough to riot, smash their way into and rob and destroy business, even in their own community so it goes even further downhill.

3 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Looking at the size of the black vote in USA its plain to see that Bidens support of BLM is more likely to result in police downscaling their effectiveness against a population that is well proven to be lawless enough to riot, smash their way into and rob and destroy business, even in their own community so it goes even further downhill.

Eh?  That is a remarkable leap of assumption.

3 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

If the police downscaled their trigger happy behaviour, there would be less trouble. 

1 minute ago, ordnance said:

If the police downscaled their trigger happy behaviour, there would be less trouble. 

👍

7 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Errr no. 

5 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Or if the George Floyd's of this world stopped refusing to comply... 

Not obeying police commands, is not capital crime last time i looked. American police are known worldwide for their shoot first mindset, with questionable accountability.  

Edited by ordnance