Got me a new phone.

fatchap

And its the dogs danglies, Samsung S20 FE. 4k screen, Full Dolby ATMOS sound, how they achieve full 360 degrees plus overhead sound through two tiny speakers is amazing. Got a set of headphones arriving tomorrow Dolby ATMOS compatible so should really sound the nutts. Watched Ready Player one on Prime last night and I was blown away by the fact that its a phone. The picture quality would rival any top shelf flat screen tv. But the sound is what sets it apart. 

Its also got one hell of a camera that takes 4k video's so will be using it for my YouTube video's. The camera has 3 lenses and I beleive can zoom up to X30 which is pretty impressive it also has full night vision .

An infinity screen not sure what that is, but you do get a blue light travel around the outside of the screen when it rings. 

And I beleive you can ring people with it.

Good man, the S20 is an amazing piece of kit - from the camera to sound.   There are some really useful features - here's one to look at, rather than use the fingerprint reader or a Pin to unlock it the Sammy has something called Smart Lock

So the phone can stay unlocked if you are at home (Trusted Place) or it can detect another Bluetooth device (Trusted Device) i.e. your car, a portable speaker or digital watch.

Take a look here:

Settings/Lock Screen/Smart Lock

Edited by Cosmicblue

Mischa Charoudin use one for his YouTube Apex Taxi and Nurburgring videos. He was singing it's praises and showing the X5 optical zoom lens capabilities for videoing.

For watching movies a magnifying screen is great, especially it being 4k it should show up well on a 14" version.

Edited by figgy

14 hours ago, fatchap said:

Its also got one hell of a camera that takes 4k video's so will be using it for my YouTube video's. The camera has 3 lenses and I beleive can zoom up to X30 which is pretty impressive it also has full night vision .

whats your youtube channel - my lad is youtubing as well but tbh I am surprised he hasn't been banned!!!