17 HMR

willj

I have a flawless Sako Quad heavy barrel synthetic stock, done less that 300 rounds and probably not too far if you want to come for a try out: Lockdown permitting - I'm up till very very very late tonight... :D

Quads are in the higher price bracket and rarely come up for sale so you might want something more readily available because people are selling so many cheaper brands and these keep their price for a reason.

I'll not accept less than £400 for it on its own. I bought it for a shooting buddy to use when I took him out but he has his own perm and rifle now. It currently has a Mamba scope on it - at £150 if you want it.

Edited by Dave-G

5 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I have a flawless Sako Quad heavy barrel synthetic stock, done less that 300 rounds and probably not too far if you want to come for a try out: Lockdown permitting - I'm up till very very very late tonight... 

Quads are in the higher price bracket and rarely come up for sale so you might want something more readily available because people are selling so many cheaper brands and these keep their price for a reason.

I'll not accept less than £400 for it on its own. I bought it for a shooting buddy to use when I took him out but he has his own perm and rifle now. It currently has a Mamba scope on it - at £150 if you want it.

Dave

where is your location, not that will pop along tonight 🤣just to give me an idea, any chance you could pm me photos please 👍

6 minutes ago, willj said:

Dave

where is your location, not that will pop along tonight 🤣just to give me an idea, any chance you could pm me photos please 👍

I'm on the easter city border of Leicester - very close to a permission we can meet at. 

If I remember I'll take some photos in daylight tomorrow for you, maybe you could PM me to jog my memory about lunch time which is about when I crawl out of bed.

Long story about bodyclock but 40 years of working nights before I retired is proving seriously difficult to correct.

11 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I'm on the easter city border of Leicester - very close to a permission we can meet at. 

If I remember I'll take some photos in daylight tomorrow for you, maybe you could PM me to jog my memory about lunch time which is about when I crawl out of bed.

Long story about bodyclock but 40 years of working nights before I retired is proving seriously difficult to correct.

Ok thanks fine, i will set a reminder on my phone 😜 to pm you, cheers.