pigeon magnet

simcgunner

3 hours ago, simcgunner said:

I ordered a pigeon magnet from Habit- UK last August and never received it. I believe they are in London.67-68 Hatton Garden, anyone else have trouble with this company? It is way overdue. had to purchase one elsewhere.

They were in Basingstoke. Had a whole lot of pain with them early last year. Took over 3 months to get my money back through eBay. Luckily paypal investigated them and returned payment. They kept saying they had sent my order. Not nice people. 

51 minutes ago, mellors said:

They were in Basingstoke. Had a whole lot of pain with them early last year. Took over 3 months to get my money back through eBay. Luckily paypal investigated them and returned payment. They kept saying they had sent my order. Not nice people. 

Their stuff on Amazon has disappeared (currently unavailable) which might tell you something.

2 hours ago, simcgunner said:

I ordered on ebay and they told me they would keep me posted now they will not answer email. and it is to long a period for ebay to step in . A caution to all with these less than honest folks

Try Ebay, they are normally very helpful unless they have informed you that the transaction has timed out.