Reloading equipment - Primers and powder

aliengravy

I have 4000pcs of CX2000 primers for sale. Asking £30 per 1000 Collected.

20201107-170016.jpg

20201107-170033.jpg

I have approx 1.5 tubes of Vectan AS powder (one tub is new, one is open). Asking £40 Collected.

20201107-170120.jpg

Collection only (near Stradbroke in Suffolk) with proof of shotgun certificate.

Edited by aliengravy

No. You told me your mate wanted them, tried to knock me down on price, and then told me he would give me a call.

I heard nothing. Someone come to collect the other 2000 last night, they had the money for everything else, and having not heard from your "mate" for over 24 hours I let him take them.

No offence was meant by it, too many people mess around with internet sales, say they'll have things and don't turn up, I can not hold things indefinitely in the hope someone collects.

I was wrong on this occasion. You were genuine. But I would suggest in future you set a solid date and time for collection.

No, I said we wanted them and between us we would pick them up as soon as possible, I even said I would do a bank transfer to pay for them but you said cash on collection, that was Sunday, it’s now Tuesday morning, I ring you up to collect them and you have sold them without ringing me, you do have my phone number and you tell me you have sold them. What part of naughty don’t you understand 

Edited by cervusman