Festival of Remembrance

AVB

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, crosswaters said:

And that also applies to that fool blowing that wind bag

Threating the police and backed up by the other fools(mob) should also be accountable for their actions so lock em up     

Would imagine that the piper IS a member of the public,rather think your terminology of the bagpipes should be referred to yourself

My wife and I were in a supermarket at 11.00am. Sunday seemed the best time to avoid a crowd.

A cashier sounded a bell and almost everyone stood in silence. However, two women carried on talking rather loudly. The cashier motioned for them to be quiet at least three times. She then scribbled on a large piece of paper and held it up in front of their faces. It read "SHUT UP". 

They did shut up.  

Edited by Gordon R

Sadly I will miss the service at Wipers and my visit to McCraes battalion cairn at Contalmaison this year so bought a lorry size poppy for my defender from Lady Haig's  poppy factory in Edinburgh to show my support for the disabled veterans  who work in the factory

Edited by AULD YIN
add info

11 hours ago, Gordon R said:

My wife and I were in a supermarket at 11.00am. Sunday seemed the best time to avoid a crowd.

A cashier sounded a bell and almost everyone stood in silence. However, two women carried on talking rather loudly. The cashier motioned for them to be quiet at least three times. She then scribbled on a large piece of paper and held it up in front of their faces. It read "SHUT UP". 

They did shut up.  

Edited by Saltings