Air Arms Prosport

£420

0.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland
Break Barrel
64b596a6-a7b2-450d-a57f-6e6d99d06505 224748ad-f5e3-4d8b-807e-a8cfb539796d 145b189e-a5cc-4248-a2b2-d44a967f2674

Description

The prosport is in fantastic condition. This has had guides fitted, tuned and polished trigger. The rifle is shooting at 11.4 ftlbs for a perfectly smooth firing cycle using JSB Express. Hardly any kick. It's sublime to shoot.

The stock is beautifully figured with a lovely grain and of course it's proper walnut. I fitted the adjustable stock butt pad and the original is available.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

55 minutes ago, general grievous said:

Ok, enough people have contacted me now that with our combined experiences, I can now say openly and with confidence that this ‘sale’ is a scam! 

Regards

GG

Have you notified the mods on here ?

And well done on sussing this out.

Hello PW members, I think the moderators will be looking at this post anyway but if you want a pro sport, my advice is to look elsewhere. 

happy to discuss or clarify but suffice to say the OP has not responded to my posts, via GW or PW. It’s a shame , and I’d love to know who actually owns the rifle in the pictures as it’s clearly a cracker but I’m totally certain that it is not “John”

“ and for that reason, I’m out”

Best regards 

GG

• 2 weeks later...

Why didn't anyone report this post to the mods? It now seems someone has been scammed having made payment 21st November. 😞

Please if you ever have concerns about a gun sale, either report the post/topic or PM me so that we can take a look at it.

2 minutes ago, Teal said:

Why didn't anyone report this post to the mods? It now seems someone has been scammed having made payment 21st November. 😞

Do you mean the Moderators are not constantly patrolling all of the threads?