Im the recent very proud owner of a Winchester 9410 lever action so thought its prime time to sort some Grey Squirrels on our pheasant shoot. Despite shooting several hundred over the year, there are still quite a few about and after an hour came away with this little lot, mostly shot from under the pheasant feeders. Lovely handling squirrel gun and makes me smile every time I cycle the lever. 

IMG_20201108_095237.jpg

On 08/11/2020 at 13:11, 16BoreFan said:

Im the recent very proud owner of a Winchester 9410 lever action so thought its prime time to sort some Grey Squirrels on our pheasant shoot. Despite shooting several hundred over the year, there are still quite a few about and after an hour came away with this little lot, mostly shot from under the pheasant feeders. Lovely handling squirrel gun and makes me smile every time I cycle the lever. 

IMG_20201108_095237.jpg

A nice haul!

I love the Winchester 9410 I use mine for squirrel and rats. Also have one on a section 1 loaded with slug for foxes. There is definitely some grin factor to using them.