Pcp air rifle 177

Benthejockey

Walther break barrel are the best to shoot as standard and cheapest in my opinion, I know you mentioned PCP but you have to buy a bottle and keep it serviced to get filled.walther or wehrauch rifles are good and accurate .I've just got myself a hw95 20 calibre for vermin and very pleased with it ,you don't seem to have to think of hold over so much best of luck

I have a Gamo Coyote it shoots spot on it comes with New Gamo 3-9x40 Scope + Mounts X2 10 Shot Mags + Fill Adaptor

and i found a carbon fibre Silencer in my bits box that i will include

it works fine but it has cpl things wrong with it and thats why £200

Now for the cpl things i found wrong with it

it has very very slow leak its from the filler valve its just an Oring gone as it lost 5 or 6 bar over night

now this other thing i found wrong was the previous owner glued / Araldite the fixing bolt as you can see from the pic

i did ask the previous owner what happend to it and he just said it snapped off a year or so ago 

so he used 2 pack Araldite to glue it back in. and its fine and there the side fixing bolt had been chawed up

also as you can see from the pic.  but all this and the gun still works fine and shoots spot on

but for £200 you just cant go wrong with this

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image9.jpg

Edited by ant.mass

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 15:42, ant.mass said:

I have a Gamo Coyote it shoots spot on it comes with New Gamo 3-9x40 Scope + Mounts X2 10 Shot Mags + Fill Adaptor

and i found a carbon fibre Silencer in my bits box that i will include

it works fine but it has cpl things wrong with it and thats why £200

Now for the cpl things i found wrong with it

it has very very slow leak its from the filler valve its just an Oring gone as it lost 5 or 6 bar over night

now this other thing i found wrong was the previous owner glued / Araldite the fixing bolt as you can see from the pic

i did ask the previous owner what happend to it and he just said it snapped off a year or so ago 

so he used 2 pack Araldite to glue it back in. and its fine and there the side fixing bolt had been chawed up

also as you can see from the pic.  but all this and the gun still works fine and shoots spot on

but for £200 you just cant go wrong with this

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image9.jpg

Is this still for sale?