Foggy night vision

Ian willetts

14 minutes ago, Ian willetts said:

Yes sub 12 thanks for that will it be ok with a lower mag scope with no paralex thanks

Should work fine with that scope at 6 x mag, and you do need parrallax adjustment.
Check the diopter adjustment (eyepiece) on the pard , make sure you can see the menu screen clearly, then adjust the main barrel adjuster underneath the pard, till the crosshairs are nice and dark, then use the Hawkes parrallax to fine tune at range.

Hello, first adjust the pard front dioptre to get a clear reticule, put scope on lowest magnification and put the side adjuster on infinity , put pard on scope and use pard wheel to get field of view clarity, 6 magnification is enough for sub 12 air rifle, I use some sparky tape to hold scope and pard diopters 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Hi opp thanks for the advice 50years young technology left me behind but every day is still a school day I had a bit play around and getting the hang of  the pard I wonder how many more have struggled with the set up and sold it on instead of asking for help on here there is a good well of knowledge of all of you and always happy to help thank you 

21 hours ago, Ian willetts said:

Hi opp thanks for the advice 50years young technology left me behind but every day is still a school day I had a bit play around and getting the hang of  the pard I wonder how many more have struggled with the set up and sold it on instead of asking for help on here there is a good well of knowledge of all of you and always happy to help thank you 

Hello, it took me a few weeks to get my 007 set up proper and I am no techy person, these modern night vision scopes with soft ware leave me 🤔 , but the 007 is a good replacement if you can get the eye relief right and stock lengthened with a rubber extender, why cannot they just make a normal night/ day scope without this extra recording video, gyros,  and other extras I don't want 🙄😁

Hi opp well I am getting the hang of the pard now with the help of you lads on here .I totally agree about the recording facility and the rest of it plain and simple would be great for me also yes I read a thread on here it may have been by you I can’t recall about the fog it was like driving in fog .Small steps on the rats with the air rifle and the pard then maybe move up to the rim fire when I get the range mastered thanks again 

9 minutes ago, Ian willetts said:

Hi opp well I am getting the hang of the pard now with the help of you lads on here .I totally agree about the recording facility and the rest of it plain and simple would be great for me also yes I read a thread on here it may have been by you I can’t recall about the fog it was like driving in fog .Small steps on the rats with the air rifle and the pard then maybe move up to the rim fire when I get the range mastered thanks again 

Hello, there even better on a Rimfire 22 👍