Even more ****** with dogs

B725

On 16/11/2020 at 17:23, bruno22rf said:

Another trip to the vet today after a local Police Officer allowed his (pet) Alsation to attack my dog as he was looking for a ball - now infected and his temp is over 40. Bill now stands at £171 and rising.

bite.jpg

How is your dog now,getting better I hope.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's looking better now thanks, but if he sees water he's in it and everthing is mud around here at the moment so we have to clean and treat the wound twice a day. I sent a TXT to the copper and he has asked me not to contact him again following advice - looks like it's going to go to court as the Police have emailed me to say that no offence has taken place so it's a civil matter - it's no suprise that most people have absolutely no faith in them whatsoever - only time I see a copper is if I'm doing 33mph in a 30 zone. TBH - I am developing a loathing for them.

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

He's looking better now thanks, but if he sees water he's in it and everthing is mud around here at the moment so we have to clean and treat the wound twice a day. I sent a TXT to the copper and he has asked me not to contact him again following advice - looks like it's going to go to court as the Police have emailed me to say that no offence has taken place so it's a civil matter - it's no suprise that most people have absolutely no faith in them whatsoever - only time I see a copper is if I'm doing 33mph in a 30 zone. TBH - I am developing a loathing for them.

Hi bruno, I was going to relate a tale, or two, about this exact issue,,,, police dog and "owner/handler". Now you posted this, it gave me a nudge....

My GF has an ex Met police dog handler as an immediate neighbour. Been [early] retired from the force and moved in with the divorced actual neighbour about 10 years ago. Adjoined cottage had a soppy golden retriever pet [bitch] dog. Mr ex policeman had 3 German Shepherds, one of which was a perfect villains "friend", if you know what I mean 😳 Somehow, despite trying, they crossed paths,,,, the poor dog was so badly mauled it nearly died. Vets bill was approx 2.5K,,,, months of recovery, and turned the owners [neighbours in a semi cottage] into virtual recluse.

NO ACTION TAKEN, no apology,,,, nothing.

Next incident,,,, local Councillor visited the address over issues with running a business [dog training/boarding] from the property. She went through the large solid wooden entrance gate and,,,, Ooops, the dogs were out 😳 One leg badly bitten and some hand/arm bites. Obviously things went towards a prosecution,,,, NO ACTION TAKEN, CASE DROPPED BY THE IPC,,,, Lack of evidence and why walk through a closed gate with dogs on the property ?! No warning signs on the gate or anywhere,,,, although there was very soon after !!!

Next case M'lud,,,, couple go to the local ish quite famous hostelry for some lunch,,,, 3 German Shepherds in tow.

Sitting at a table sipping their drinks, dogs on proper leads. Surprise,,,, another couple fancied doing the same with their pet pooch,,,, I think it was a lab, not sure. Next moment,,,, tables, chairs, drinks, food all over the place, snarling German Shepherds and causing mayhem and another mauled dog. NO ACTION TAKEN,,,, just barred for life from this establishment.

The bloke was/is a K.N.O.B. of the highest order,,,, the woman, bless her, was just along for the ride,,,, in love with him or something 🤔

I met the large German Shepherd on the guys property, with him there. It was huge and had 'that' look in its eyes ! He told me to never go on his land uninvited [I shot rabbits on his paddock],,,, I never did !!! The other two dogs were also ex police dogs,,,, bitches. No issues with them, just the dog.

So,,,, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you can see what you are possibly up against 🙄

Good luck and ATVB 😉

Edit to add,,,, sorry, forgot to say to B725, good luck with your ongoing issues 👍

Edited by JKD

We are fairly confident that we now know where the couple live and he of all things is a policeman. 

Even though the police have said they are going to call this isn't going to go anywhere. The bruise on her leg is around 4 inches and is still painful.

His wounds are looking much better and he is certainly on the mend. My daughter found the owner, and his wifes, name via facebook - lord alone knows how she did it but it took less than 5 minutes using only the clues 2 Alsations and the guys first name. We now just need to find an address before I can contact the small claims court....I have a cunning plan!!

Edited by bruno22rf

9 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

His wounds are looking much better and he is certainly on the mend. My daughter found the owner, and his wifes, name via facebook - lord alone knows how she did it but it took less than 5 minutes using only the clues 2 Alsations and the guys first name. We now just need to find an address before I can contact the small claims court....I have a cunning plan!!

Let us know about the outcome, glad your dog is s lot better 👍