Princess Nut Nuts and Shooting

WalkedUp

Simpletons latched on to the Cummings story and said that pathetic phrase" If it's good enough for him etc". They had no common sense of their own and blurted out tripe like that. Why not say the same of Stephen Kinnock? Because it didn't suit their purpose. Media witch hunts tend to attract the feeble minded.

12 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Yes probably a fair point. When I reread my own post I cringed a little at that point I was not expecting it to sneak over the line.

Exhausted from digging out concrete and planting trees all day, so any sharpness of my mind goes. Same yesterday with a weak post about dog owner liability for dog-on-dog attacks. 

Good for you, and thanks for your honesty. 
I’d get grumpy too if I’d been digging out concrete....although I don’t mind planting trees! 🙂

The sooner this is over the sooner we can get back out shooting, and the less cranky we’ll all be. 😀👍

23 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Simpletons latched on to the Cummings story and said that pathetic phrase" If it's good enough for him etc". They had no common sense of their own and blurted out tripe like that. Why not say the same of Stephen Kinnock? Because it didn't suit their purpose. Media witch hunts tend to attract the feeble minded.

👍🏻👍🏻

15 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

joe public must be soooo pleased to know they are feeble minded simpletons for not falling for a liar 

Only a fool thinks it's OK to do something they know to be morally wrong, because someone else has.

That is the unpalatable truth for the feeble minded.

joe public must be soooo pleased to know they are feeble minded simpletons for not falling for a liar 

If they fell for his story, they are feeble minded. If they followed his example, then they are feeble minded. I fail to see the point you are making, very badly.

20 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

To be fair that’s what I did, not that I’m proud of it but I needed to keep my business going. It’s not that I’m anti lockdown, or anti mask or believe in some sort of conspiracy it’s just I’ve got to keep working to keep my family fed. I tried to go to the pub yesterday with a mate after shooting but found it closed, I keep forgetting about the lockdown. Most of my friends and contacts, be they doctors, solicitors, builders, drivers, policemen etc seemed to take a similar stance following the Cummings incident. Initially it was “take a personal hit for the common good”, then after that disgrace it was more “keep your family as safe as you can and crack on with life - we’re clearly not in this together - each man looks after himself and his loved ones”. 

Exactly

Now, I never did read any follow up press reports about the Johnson summer holiday in NW Scotland to that which reported BJ using a tent without permission on a neighbouring farm to their holiday cottage. If PNN can force Bo out of the cottage to spend a night under canvas in far NW, Would wager that if PNN instructs him to add restrictions to field sports....... well ...?? He will roll over.

And my view of the photo shoot with PNN and CP .... his smirk calls to mind the coyote with a devilish plan for the prairie chicken.