25/8 and 27/8 ten bore loads

Hi I have data for two and five eights inch and two and seven eights with Vectan AO powder to 650 bar for lead. Also two and seven eights inch For bismuth with Baschieri & pellagra M92S powder to 740 bar. You could try using the lead shot loads with bismuth. My friend uses black powder l will ask him about a load data. Is the gun in proof for nitro power. I will send you the data when the computer experts call round. The loads are RTO.

Hi do you have any cases or components. Have you reloaded before, most data will be old and power may not be available. The loads l used were for shooting wigeon before the geese flighted but shot a lot of pinks with them  , didn’t have time to change cartridges, well before the lead (ban). Before the season started l would use them to shoot pigeons, crows even bolting rabbits. The gun weighed over ten pounds l couldn’t do it now. Do you have any reloading tools.I have used cases if you need any, l will cut them down to size, (lm not selling anything. ) good luck with your new gun.

6 hours ago, Gas seal said:

Hi do you have any cases or components. Have you reloaded before, most data will be old and power may not be available. The loads l used were for shooting wigeon before the geese flighted but shot a lot of pinks with them  , didn’t have time to change cartridges, well before the lead (ban). Before the season started l would use them to shoot pigeons, crows even bolting rabbits. The gun weighed over ten pounds l couldn’t do it now. Do you have any reloading tools.I have used cases if you need any, l will cut them down to size, (lm not selling anything. ) good luck with your new gun.

Chap I spoke to tonight has a load of Remington 2 and 7/8ths cartridges loaded with 15/8ths no 4s ........ he has hundreds 

13 hours ago, Gas seal said:

Hi  m8 ,yes ive loaded since i was a kid  back in the 70's.Got all i need  apart from my 10 bore cylinder resizer thats disappeared someplace.Ive not done 2 5/8 rounds before.in fact the last time i had anything to do with 2 5/8 10 bores was cleaning my old mans rotary tolley 10 bore when i was a wee lad.The new gun below.im going to see if i can pick up a  hand skiver if at all possible as my rto leaves a double tram line these days due to it being a tad wobbly/thinning the plastic may help keep the roll over even.

702.JPG

Edited by bishop