Virgin media outage

sam triple

I was going to say everything good in Nottingham, until I tried to watch something saved to Virgin via Prime.
It showed the header , but when selected , disappeared , and searching revealed it wasnt there anymore at all.

I streamed it from my phone to the TV in the end, so it wasnt Prime that was down, very strange.

Everything has been fine here in Cambridgeshire with both tv and broadband.

If anyone does start to have problems with their virgin broadband, check what hub you are using. Mine started throwing a hissy fit few months ago so i rang and they replaced my hub #2 which was deemed a dinosaur at four years old so was replaced with the latest hub3.

Tried ringing them twice that evening was just left with god awful piped music down the phone for 20 min at a time before my patience cried enough , that’s when I looked on the web to see what was happening, next day I got a email asking me to leave feedback on their service, probably not the feedback they were expecting but they got it anyway, as my mum used to say “ if you don’t like the answer don’t ask the question “ 

im in no doubt that I won’t get anything knocked of the monthly bill for all the inconvenience caused by them