I've got 2 pairs.the first have been used for years on construction site .walking through concrete  etc .and have only just started to let a touch of water in (8 years old ) the newer pair at 2 yesrs old this Xmas. And are kept for walking shooting etc.and are excellent .I expect them to last at least another 5 or 6 years yet .

Oh and my whole family have muck  boots as I like them so much I bought them boots as Xmas presents  a few years ago .

All still going strong .

ps non of mine are the steel toe cap type .

Edited by Ultrastu

Big heavy clunky slippery as an eel on any frost,shocking warm on anything but a really cold day, tramp round for a days rough shooting and your socks are swimming in sweat.....

But,,,,on a dark winters night in 4 inches of watery rushes at a flight pond,,,,,ohhh boy are they just the ticket.....!!

Mine split after 12 months , linings went with in 6 months , pile of **** and the same happened with grub boots . Went a surplus store , had some nice boots , bit like muck boot £30  , still going strong after 3 winters 

I guess there may be plenty of cheap copies of muck boots about to trap the buyer ,as there seems to be 2 distinct camps of thought . Awesome or terrible .

We have 7 pairs in my family and they are all going strong after years of use .buy wize 

57 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

I guess there may be plenty of cheap copies of muck boots about to trap the buyer ,as there seems to be 2 distinct camps of thought . Awesome or terrible .

We have 7 pairs in my family and they are all going strong after years of use .buy wize 

It's interesting to see such a diverse set of opinions on the same boot. I got all of mine direct from the company and the three pairs were in two cases swapped under warranty for new pairs which also split. I have stopped driving in the wellies now and my current Aigle are fine. The material is visually not that different between the brands and I wonder if driving is a significant factor. 

Very warm, bit clumpy to wear. Would I buy another pair ? DEFINITELY NOT. The rubber outer started splitting and the inner material wore away. Didn't last a year of very little, light use.

Add - these were Muckmasters

I had a pair of muck boots but after a while the sole seemed to creak and feel disconnected,  I bought another pair but find them hot and heavy, back to Landmaster or Dunlop purofoot for me when the mucks wear out