oowee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, chilly1981 said:

They can go take a big jump of short pier the bunch of clowns 

we didn’t vote for deals or them having anything to do with us 

the majority voted and won to be totally free of them a clean break walk away giving them the Winston Churchill salute 

I think that's how most leavers feel now. After the remainiacs behaviour trying to stop the decision of the referendum, plus the lack of trust after the bully boy tactics from the EU side, we've lost all faith and would feel happier with a clean break, I personally want nothing more to do with the EU (the made up and unelected group, not the continent). 

6 minutes ago, chilly1981 said:

the majority voted and won to be totally free of them a clean break walk away giving them the Winston Churchill salute 

exactly what we voted for and the gov are giving us the churchill salute in return 

that barnier is a slimy weasel...............

the thing is the frogs and the sausage bashers et al.........the normal people on the ground like you and me...............dont really give a toss...all we want is to be able to live and eat...............its the politicos that represent us that are steering things the way they want ..so it dosnt interupt their exorbident life styles and taste and fame (defferance thus to )

if i had teef i would spit:mad:

2 hours ago, chilly1981 said:

Yelling Ye ha, as Slim Pickens did dropping out of the plane sitting on the A bomb.

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

that barnier is a slimy weasel...............

the thing is the frogs and the sausage bashers et al.........the normal people on the ground like you and me...............dont really give a toss...all we want is to be able to live and eat...............its the politicos that represent us that are steering things the way they want ..so it dosnt interupt their exorbident life styles and taste and fame (defferance thus to )

if i had teef i would spit:mad:

The Germans call us island monkeys FYI so being derogatory goes both ways.

Stay safe.

23 minutes ago, bavarianbrit said:

Just pointing out that national stereotype phrases cuts both ways, The PC woke world will normally not allow using words that we grew up with to be used these days. Ho hum.

i dont think that is derogotary at all.............least the germans have a similar sense of humour to us............

if you want derogatory..............sit quietly in an english pub and listen as to what we call our politicle classes..........

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

i dont think that is derogotary at all.............least the germans have a similar sense of humour to us............

if you want derogatory..............sit quietly in an english pub and listen as to what we call our politicle classes..........

Maybe derogatory was too hard a word but my alphabet is limited as I did not get the Boris skool privilege.

41 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I've a horrible feeling we've been done over again, with Cummings gone I think Boris is going to break his election promise and yet again ignore the referendum result. Time will tell and I hope I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good to me. 

What makes you think this? 

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

What makes you think this? 

Just a hunch, maybe it's my distrust after being let down and ignored over the last 4 years, but I smell a rat, the EU is suddenly being reasonable, Cummings has left, the withdrawal agreement that should never have been signed, the noise over fishing as if that's the sole biggest issue, I think they've quietly done a deal that will go back on the referendum, there's simply too many in power who won't allow brexit to happen. 

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Just a hunch, maybe it's my distrust after being let down and ignored over the last 4 years, but I smell a rat, the EU is suddenly being reasonable, Cummings has left, the withdrawal agreement that should never have been signed, the noise over fishing as if that's the sole biggest issue, I think they've quietly done a deal that will go back on the referendum, there's simply too many in power who won't allow brexit to happen. 

"Because of the Corona Virus yadda yadda yadda....we are not strong enough to see through Brexit as we had hoped therefore yadda yadda yadda....."

I foresee this in the tea leaves!!!

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

If that happens i will find the last four years a very very amusing waste of time!!