Px farms Cambridge

Steve brownell

I was about 6 years ago.I shot on there for 5years and it Wasn't too Bad and you just Dropped a text when you wanted to go out.

Also was a Few rabbits around too just watch out for horse riders as they  also have permission to go about.

PX had one piece of land  where no one went On it was just a small plot on the side of the a14.

I used to shoot a massive number of pigeons on that plot it was my favourite field.Eventually it got sold to  development I Feel like crying everytime I drive past it 😥.

On 21/11/2020 at 19:10, hatter said:

Better than nothing just about sums it up. They pay people to ferret the rabbits, then expect shooters to pay to shoot the non existent rabbits. Taking the Michael. 

James the owner and his wife constantly complained about the rabbits eating his crops and was going to employ a Warrener full time the problem was so bad , would I please go shoot them , when I said yes he asked how much was the rabbit shooting worth to me . Having said that if your struggling for shooting there's certainly pigeons to be shot on px farms, I noticed that he's farming land next to the 603 now 

On 24/11/2020 at 19:58, Whitetail said:

James the owner and his wife constantly complained about the rabbits eating his crops and was going to employ a Warrener full time the problem was so bad , would I please go shoot them , when I said yes he asked how much was the rabbit shooting worth to me . Having said that if your struggling for shooting there's certainly pigeons to be shot on px farms, I noticed that he's farming land next to the 603 now 

This really says it all about PX farms. 

If your desperate for somewhere to shoot then pay them for the privilege of shooting their pigeons. I did and shot there for a couple of years but don’t anymore. 

They take the Michael out of the shooting community. 

• 1 month later...
On 21/11/2020 at 19:10, hatter said:

Better than nothing just about sums it up. They pay people to ferret the rabbits, then expect shooters to pay to shoot the non existent rabbits. Taking the Michael. 

Well Micheal, I bumped into the pest control guy over at px last week, as I've a member for a few years now. His job is to keep the rabbits down, but for me it's my hobby my sport my enjoyment not a job. OK we have to walk to get somewhere, so do golfers, but our kills taste darn better than I round little hard ball! Px now have around 13,000 acres, in four counties. A bloody good walk, keeps me fitter than any gym, with the added bonus of being outside, with nature and no nagging wife.