Jump to content

Pickled eggs


Recommended Posts

Iove pickled eggs. My mum used to make them when my old man had 30 or so banties.

Same "Recipe" as Ditchman.

Trouble is they give me huge amounts of toxic farts. Imagine a Sulphur mine next to a maggot farm, down the road from a sewage plant.

Great if the inlaws are visiting and you want rid of them sharpish but not great in polite company. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ClemFandango said:

Iove pickled eggs. My mum used to make them when my old man had 30 or so banties.

Same "Recipe" as Ditchman.

Trouble is they give me huge amounts of Imagine a Sulphur mtoxic farts. ine next to a maggot farm, down the road from a sewage plant.

Great if the inlaws are visiting and you want rid of them sharpish but not great in polite company. 

 

Silent but deadly................evil stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love Pickled eggs, got some in the cupboard at the moment with a hint of Reaper Chilies in the mix. But like said above 2 or 3 of them and about an hour later my farts have weapons grade applications, never mind social distancing and 2 meters apart. 500 yards is not far enough. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fatchap said:

Love Pickled eggs, got some in the cupboard at the moment with a hint of Reaper Chilies in the mix. But like said above 2 or 3 of them and about an hour later my farts have weapons grade applications, never mind social distancing and 2 meters apart. 500 yards is not far enough. 

:lol:...that is the best description i have heard yet..............thats something tony blair would not have difficulty finding..."farts of mass destruction..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

Remember, whoever smelt it, dealt it!

and in the case of a mature pickled egg.............."who smelt it ...........died 15 secs later............"

a **** in a lift is on my bucket list................under "captive audience".............defenision of panic.............

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Townie said:

A friend introduced me many years ago to a pickled egg in a packet of salt and vinegar crisps as a pub snack. Nothing more gorgeous with a pint or six.

i was gobbling them up like that in the late 60's in a packet of smiths crisps with a blue thingy in it ...:good:

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i was gobbling them up like that in the late 60's in a packet of smiths crisps with a blue thingy in it ...:good:

Is there no end to your perversions?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...