Bsa r10 mk2 FAC

scarter

45 minutes ago, Zetter said:

Yep got one that I bought of Livens 2nd hand. Only difference from stock is the shroud has been shorted to match the barrel length and it has a HUMA reg in it.

Its really nice and accurate as other stuff I have shot getting about 50 shots ish to the charge.

Thanks for the info. What sort of range are you effectively and consistently shooting game at? 

Yep , mine is a SE R10 , and a beautiful creation .  The regulator, is about as much good as a back pocket in a vest!

Put a HUMA  Reg in it and it becomes the gun it looks like it should be.

I bought the larger bottle from Best fittings, to get 60 shots at 29ft/lbs.. Not pellet fussy .

No stupidly large Mag sticking up into the scope rail. So for under a grand , probably as good as you will get.

On 22/11/2020 at 16:49, scarter said:

Been looking at these, 29ft lbs . Anyone have any first hand experience with one and what are your thoughts?

thanks in advance 

I've had my MK2 VC model for 5 years now and can't complain with how it performs. Huma reg fitted after second factory item began playing up. Been reliable ever since giving 40 x 16gn pellets at 880fps per fill. Very consistent and accurate. Bit heavy and slightly long but solid.