12 Gauge Paper Cartridges - For my Masters Project

TwoSmokingBarrels

Evening All,

Im currently in the last year of my Explosive Ordnance Engineering Masters and have been given a thesis title regarding alternative shotgun shell casings.

I’m currently looking to get some paper cartridges for development / reference purposes so that it can be part of my research.

Does anyone have a box or two laying around or would sell cheap enough? Located South Wales - I have SGC and FAC. 

On 22/11/2020 at 17:57, TwoSmokingBarrels said:

Evening All,

Im currently in the last year of my Explosive Ordnance Engineering Masters and have been given a thesis title regarding alternative shotgun shell casings.

I’m currently looking to get some paper cartridges for development / reference purposes so that it can be part of my research.

Does anyone have a box or two laying around or would sell cheap enough? Located South Wales - I have SGC and FAC. 

Have you tried Tony Morris ? 

dont 3 crowns do paper...............around newmarket shooting over grasslands used for hay for the racehorses......you can only use paper cartridges.........i had my aya 1 springs changed for paper cartridges...(you dont have to ...but i did...as some of my paper ones swool up and were a bit sticky on ejection)

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

dont 3 crowns do paper...............around newmarket shooting over grasslands used for hay for the racehorses......you can only use paper cartridges.........i had my aya 1 springs changed for paper cartridges...(you dont have to ...but i did...as some of my paper ones swool up and were a bit sticky on ejection)

3 crowns 

eley impax 

rc paper whites 

all paper cases and available