Love it or hate it, my "refurbed" AYA Yeoman.

Pangolin

13 minutes ago, Pangolin said:

Well seeing how this gun went down a storm, I'll be sure to keep you all updated if I do another.

Thanks for an eventful first day on the forum.

🙂Taken into the spirit it was meant; good for you. It’s your gun, and if you like it that’s all that matters. 👍Welcome to the forum. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pangolin said:

Not seen The FBI Murders, will check it out.

Cracking film, based on a true story, and one of the reasons ( it was claimed at the time ) why the FBI started looking around for a more practical round than the 9mm. If I recall, I think they adopted the .40 S& W for a while.  

after the initial shock of seeing the post yesterday and the colour of the woodwork...i have looked at it a 2nd time ......

i wont say im warming to it ...but it looks a little less severe now...........

i need to like the looks of a gun before i own it/use it..........and if that floats your boat ...then fine....the metalwork looks in good nick and it looks well cared for ...so ...go for it :good:

think it would look better slightly toned down.....maybe more of a blue colour....then it would look less like a fence post down on the marsh

Edited by ditchman

I like the idea, the colour for me is really quite one or tother. Id personally gone either zombie green or darker colour where the green flashes through when the light hits it right. The polyurethane sheen probably detracts from the green and a few coats of wax instead might have pulled the grain through in the wood and darkened/tamed the green. My artistic skill lies as far as creosoting rails. 

9 hours ago, Pangolin said:

Well seeing how this gun went down a storm, I'll be sure to keep you all updated if I do another.

Thanks for an eventful first day on the forum.

It's all in jest. As people have said, not necessarily what they would do but who cares if your gun you style. We've all seen worse for sure. Its a talking point when at a clay ground or on a rough shoot etc. 

30 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

It's all in jest. As people have said, not necessarily what they would do but who cares if your gun you style. We've all seen worse for sure. Its a talking point when at a clay ground or on a rough shoot etc. 

I take it all in jest, I was a roadworker for 10 years, if you couldnt take any stick youd never survive in the gang.

Lets hope it shoots well as ivenot tried it yet.