AirArms S200 Camo Paint Job

Pangolin

I'd say make sure it's dark but I don't think it'd make much difference. That must be luminous! 

I would seriously consider stripping it back to plain wood  and giving it a sympathetic oil finish. But, as said in the other thread, it's your gun, your taste. 

Edited by Mr.C

8 hours ago, Mr.C said:

I'd say make sure it's dark but I don't think it'd make much difference. That must be luminous! 

I would seriously consider stripping it back to plain wood  and giving it a sympathetic oil finish. But, as said in the other thread, it's your gun, your taste. 

No point, could just buy another for £50 instead. Its not a bright gun, you can see when its against the wall.

3 minutes ago, Morkin said:

That looks rearrrrrrllllllly good I like that ,what did you use for the first pattern very good mate looks great

I sanded it down, based it in autotek car primer, airbrushed it with khaki sand, then put a pair of fishnet tights over the dried khaki, airbrushed some military green over the stockings, let it dry before removing them (from the gun, not my legs), masked off the bits i wanted to show through and sprayed it brown with black edge line.

Tbh, the brown I chose was too dark, I wanted to do a camo known as Riptile camo.

Can I post links to vids or do they get removed? I have the link tobthe youtube vid for the camo.