Brand new Snugpak Sasquatch XL Black

pux

Hi, selling a brand new XL black Snugpak Sasquatch, mega warm jacket even has the tags still attached.  Not required due to buying another type of jacket that suits my needs better. 

£100 posted 

2FC2CD81-C4D9-4AD6-86C3-0B7938F28C5E.jpeg

C602F094-B727-4F6A-BC9F-D3BB56348701.jpeg

B59FA1AD-B4B9-4CAB-9BA2-A68DE2D02659.jpeg

Edited by pux

Good luck with the sale - I will be walking the dog past where  that was made in about 5 mins. I can vouch for the made in the uk. 

if I didn’t already have one ( and far too many jackets ) I would have that.

Snugpak are based in a listed mill built in the 1800's on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe.
image.png.6a288946ebd8c9b228e7249f509290db.png
www.snugpak.com › about

3 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Good luck with the sale - I will be walking the dog past where  that was made in about 5 mins. I can vouch for the made in the uk. 

if I didn’t already have one ( and far too many jackets ) I would have that.

Snugpak are based in a listed mill built in the 1800's on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe.
image.png.6a288946ebd8c9b228e7249f509290db.png
www.snugpak.com › about

Silsden?   I'm nr Bolton Abbey !   Keep meaning to call in at their factory stop 

20 minutes ago, southeastpete said:

I love my snug pack, I feel warmer the second I put it on. It’s like a cuddle you can wear!

They are mega jackets, i'm just fortunate i got a Carinthia MIG jacket at a cheap price.

I can't believe it's not gone.

I've 2 Snug pack sleeping bags 1 softie sleeka jacket and a windshirt - like a buffalo top but better. Also got a response pack and some smaller bits.

Absolutely top quality, warmest gear I've ever used, after sales is brilliant for repairs and alterations. Generally pack size is about army water bottle size so easy to transport in a bag.

If you're ever near Snugpak they'll give you a tour of the factory. I've been as a customer and also used to take 40 foot containers in for export. 

I know a range warden who bought an original sasquatch jacket and only ever wore a t shirt under it. Claimed it was so good.

Good luck with your sale, when I saw it I thought it would have gone in minutes 😀