Black Friday deals

Dawsie

not seeing much TBH - I had better deals at Prime Day - on the lookout for a motherboard, a Ryzen 3600, a iPhone SE and a new contract iphone 12 as I dropped my phone on the drive yesterday 🤬

Picked up a pair of wireless gaming headsets for the kids with 30% off - don't know why because we are hacked off shouting up the stairs and they can't hear us because they have headphones on - and then we go and buy them more headphones - where's the headslap emoji when you need it :D

I logged onto ALDI at 11:55 last night ready to pick up a few deals on their widely publicised Black Friday sale which went live at midnight...

Sadly 47,622 people were in the holding queue in front of me and I had an estimated hour wait to even access the site!!! Needless to say I left and bought what I was after on Amazon for 5% more!

10 hours ago, Cosmicblue said:

Philips Series 9000 Wet and Dry Men's Electric Shaver with SmartClean Plus System and Beard Trimmer - S9711/31

Simple the best shaver I've ever had, I paid £155 earlier in the week, now £139.99.   List is £450, they are usually around the £300

You can buy a lot of disposables for £155.

18 hours ago, discobob said:

not seeing much TBH - I had better deals at Prime Day - on the lookout for a motherboard, a Ryzen 3600, a iPhone SE and a new contract iphone 12 as I dropped my phone on the drive yesterday 🤬

Picked up a pair of wireless gaming headsets for the kids with 30% off - don't know why because we are hacked off shouting up the stairs and they can't hear us because they have headphones on - and then we go and buy them more headphones - where's the headslap emoji when you need it

:doh: 

:tiphat: