Beating around dumfries

Hi,

I'm looking for some beating around Dumfries. The syndicate I have beaten on for the last few years is no more and doesn't look like it will ever restart. Dont need paying or a day as I've not had either before and I just like a day out. I have also helped on the syndicate in the rearing fields building pens looking after the birds etc etc so I'm keen to help out if possible.

A small informal DIY shoot preferably as sometime my kids would like to join me (if I can ever get them off fortnite), I also work alternate shifts so I cant guarantee I can make every day during the season. 

Personal reference's can be provided. 

Thanks,

Storm

9 minutes ago, storm in a teacup said:

Hi,

I'm looking for some beating around Dumfries. The syndicate I have beaten on for the last few years is no more and doesn't look like it will ever restart. Dont need paying or a day as I've not had either before and I just like a day out. I have also helped on the syndicate in the rearing fields building pens looking after the birds etc etc so I'm keen to help out if possible.

A small informal DIY shoot preferably as sometime my kids would like to join me (if I can ever get them off fortnite), I also work alternate shifts so I cant guarantee I can make every day during the season. 

Thanks,

Storm

Pm on the way

12 hours ago, storm in a teacup said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Storm

You sound just the person most small and d i y shoots would love to have , pity you are so far away as I could easily fix you up , or give you the name of a few shoots for you to get in touch with .

All the best and I am sure when and if things get back to some form of normality you will soon be in demand .          MM