Packham fraud?

Centrepin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, manthing said:

He's now edited that Xmas card sales pitch on faceache, no apologies for misleading afaik, just edit and keep pleading. Looks like only 10% of profits were going to WJ

Called him out both times but so far, no answer from him though.

i have taken many  non shooting types out on a  days shooting   ( hatred types   )   clay or game       whatever they are comfortable with   shoot     all enjoyed  themselves some surprised me keen as hell in the gun shop monday morning trying to buy a gun   others i have a spaniel at home he wont do that      educate  bring him next week  in the house learns nothing  you may have to be taught to handle  him or her           the answer teach me to work a dog    and the pride going home after a retrieve  priceless   we should be teaching kids about the countryside then they could       tell       packman you are talking ****          educate your kids and grandkids include them in making a meal for mom  or grandma   with game meat   curry  or other      a night off for mother    kids and grandkids  working together priceless   excellent food  whats to say            enjoy      the simple things mean a lot           as long as a decent rhubarb and something  crumble dissert  with custard              take  your kids out for the day they will love it       priceless       its dad time             my four    two of each      still remember daddies surprise        muntjac stew  when beating   brewing for a week before shoot day      while i had a cheese sarny      thanks to the beaters all friends my kids were treated  to a slap up meal many   many     times    they havnt forgot the beaters to date  and ask to see them for xmas     5 first class blokes    who made the shoot and encourage young uns                             please think          does a checkbook mean me      or teach a little un stand with me      have a go 

3 hours ago, Saltings said:

i have taken many  non shooting types out on a  days shooting   ( hatred types   )   clay or game       whatever they are comfortable with   shoot     all enjoyed  themselves some surprised me keen as hell in the gun shop monday morning trying to buy a gun   others i have a spaniel at home he wont do that      educate  bring him next week  in the house learns nothing  you may have to be taught to handle  him or her           the answer teach me to work a dog    and the pride going home after a retrieve  priceless   we should be teaching kids about the countryside then they could       tell       packman you are talking ****          educate your kids and grandkids include them in making a meal for mom  or grandma   with game meat   curry  or other      a night off for mother    kids and grandkids  working together priceless   excellent food  whats to say            enjoy      the simple things mean a lot           as long as a decent rhubarb and something  crumble dissert  with custard              take  your kids out for the day they will love it       priceless       its dad time             my four    two of each      still remember daddies surprise        muntjac stew  when beating   brewing for a week before shoot day      while i had a cheese sarny      thanks to the beaters all friends my kids were treated  to a slap up meal many   many     times    they havnt forgot the beaters to date  and ask to see them for xmas     5 first class blokes    who made the shoot and encourage young uns                             please think          does a checkbook mean me      or teach a little un stand with me      have a go 

Yup, slightly off topic but I couldn't agree more with getting kids out. I remember vividly walking miles with my grandad, tickling trout, shooting anything edible and there's little that isn't. Him constantly asking me what tree was what and what could I use it for.  Same with grasses and plants. Collecting all sorts of things from everywhere and then making wine from it. Coming home exhausted and filthy and cos we didn't have a bath stood by the kitchen sink having a sink bath. Then grandma cooking on the Yorkshire range whatever we brought back. A healthy upbringing learning a respect for the countryside pride in yourself definitely a respect for one's elders. Gun safety was natural and you never took more than you needed. Never set traps you couldn't return to next day. I try and do the same with my grandkids and they in turn love it. If more kids put down the phone/computor/game thingy, they'd understand the countryside not have to Google it and the likes of packmans word wouldn't be taken as fact. It would it fact be laughed at by any kid old enough to take a country walk and use the mark 1 eyeball and common sense.

Rant/ramble over

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't mean to suggest they're all liars but they do have difficulty understanding certain behavioural boundaries and honesty can sometimes be "flexible" if it suits the objective. Interestingly emotions such as jealousy, spite and vengefulness often do exist though.

I have much personal experience through growing up with an Asperger's older brother. 

On 23/12/2020 at 13:46, shalfordninja33 said:

Country Squire have published another article this morning, the Daily Mailed pick up the previous one.

https://countrysquire.co.uk/2020/12/23/damning-video-footage-nails-packham/

I see in the last paragraph that the BBC are being asked to suspend pacham, I dont remember them suspending savile or harris..

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

I see in the last paragraph that the BBC are being asked to suspend pacham, I dont remember them suspending savile or harris..

No, they didn't and just by that and the way they behave nowadays they should have learnt that it is the right thing to do and stop defending the indefensible to the detriment of truth and honesty.

@Saltings

Found that a very difficult post to read. Not because I disagree with it but because I genuinely couldn't understand it.

Other than you think more kids on shooting ground is a good idea, which I agree with. The rest is just a garbled mess. Which is a pity because I'd probably agree if I understood it.

If English isn't your first language, then I ment no offence. If it is, please use it.

Holy thread creep Batman!:w00t:

Just now, manthing said:

@Saltings

Found that a very difficult post to read. Not because I disagree with it but because I genuinely couldn't understand it.

Other than you think more kids on shooting ground is a good idea, which I agree with. The rest is just a garbled mess. Which is a pity because I'd probably agree if I understood it.

If English isn't your first language, then I ment no offence. If it is, please use it.

He is dyslexic! Which accounts for the text, but as for the subject I suspect he probably posted in the wrong place!

Hold on to your hats for a New Year prediction.............he will be promoted by Aunty  bbc to take over from Dave the air miles Attenborough.

He can then maybe be paid to fly the globe in the name of educating us masses and pushing his tours too?

Which aunty does he know?

4 hours ago, old man said:

Hold on to your hats for a New Year prediction.............he will be promoted by Aunty  bbc to take over from Dave the air miles Attenborough.

He can then maybe be paid to fly the globe in the name of educating us masses and pushing his tours too?

Which aunty does he know?

It does make you wonder at times....Sara Pascoe is globetrotting to present one BEEB programme, and they have Nadia travelling America for another, and now and again Michaela Strachan is shipped over from Africa to present another! 🤔🙂