Cheap magnum 12 bore SxS

WalkedUp

Long shot but after getting fed up of jamming my O/U and SA I’m in the market for a magnum SxS for the foreshore, 3”/3.5”chamber. Less movement in the hinge and less likely to foul, less precious as will be a tool. My AyA is only 2.5” chamber so too small for steel goose loads. Double trigger, 12 bore, side by side. Any condition acceptable for stock and blueing. Action needs to be tightish. Happy to spray if needed. LOP not important as I will adjust to my needs. Looking for under £75? Or in dreamland 🤔

If nothing comes up by Wednesday I’ll bodge my old Baikal (I’ve never shot it, bought it for £25 as a loan gun for guests when I just had one game gun and now have too many guns and not enough shooting for them all). Think I’ll spray the barrels and action olive to stop them rusting as quickly, need to tighten the stock bolt as it’s loose in the action. Then extend LOP. It’s only 2.75” chambers so limited to 32g, in 4s should be enough for any duck and most sensible range geese. 

Edited by WalkedUp

I can RFD you an AYA No 3  3inch mag  Used condition but barrels no pits and action tight but blueing faded.  Only issue is that both barrels have a slight ring bulge, not visible to the eye but I can feel it when I run my fingers along the barrels.  I have used it this season on the foreshore, got great results on the geese with Gamebore 3 inch steel No 1s  Bonus is that it has sling attachments already so a sling can be used if required.

Price £100 including transfer.

Ley me know if you are interested

8 minutes ago, flippermaj said:

I can RFD you an AYA No 3  3inch mag  Used condition but barrels no pits and action tight but blueing faded.  Only issue is that both barrels have a slight ring bulge, not visible to the eye but I can feel it when I run my fingers along the barrels.  I have used it this season on the foreshore, got great results on the geese with Gamebore 3 inch steel No 1s  Bonus is that it has sling attachments already so a sling can be used if required.

Price £100 including transfer.

Ley me know if you are interested

Thank you for the kind offer flippermaj, I’ve started tinkering with the old Baikal now. I’ve tightened the action and adjusted the stock so will give it a fair chance before replacing it but may be in touch in future.