Logun Rifle Unknown model ?

Peter Baw

Hi 

I need some help please, I have been given a Logun Rifle, the name is what it says on the side of the air rifle 

I want to replace all the seals, but I can find this model anywhere on the other side it says S.W.P 3000 psi CAL .22

The gun itself is in very good condition, and I only need this for indoor target shooting so its a shame to let it go to waste.

Thanks

Peter

7 minutes ago, Peter Baw said:

Hi 

I need some help please, I have been given a Logun Rifle, the name is what it says on the side of the air rifle 

I want to replace all the seals, but I can find this model anywhere on the other side it says S.W.P 3000 psi CAL .22

The gun itself is in very good condition, and I only need this for indoor target shooting so its a shame to let it go to waste.

Thanks

Peter

Some pictures might help.

On 06/12/2020 at 17:01, binxkeys said:

Lucky you to be given one of these. I have a MK2 and it's fantastic. A bit marmite for some but it's superbly engineered!

Yep definitely Marmite but I’ve found that most of the critics knocking them have probably never seen one never mind fired one.

Stick with the pellets it’s designed for Accupell and they are usually fine and cycle correctly.

2 hours ago, rellum said:

Yep definitely Marmite but I’ve found that most of the critics knocking them have probably never seen one never mind fired one.

Stick with the pellets it’s designed for Accupell and they are usually fine and cycle correctly.

Yes that's my experience too. Few have really had a good with them and many dislike the inability to put any number of different pellets through it. Once set up properly it simply cycles like silk

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 21:25, Mice! said:

Not read this before,  I'm about to finally put a scope on mine at the weekend hopefully,  do they like the new accupells?

Accupells or crossman premier as standard - though you can get replacement slip gauges for different pellets if you need to, or adjust the one you have.

1 minute ago, binxkeys said:

Accupells or crossman premier as standard - though you can get replacement slip gauges for different pellets if you need to, or adjust the one you have.

I'll have to have a proper look at things, not sure what you mean by the slip gauges,  I thought it would just be pellets in and shoot like most guns.

47 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I'll have to have a proper look at things, not sure what you mean by the slip gauges,  I thought it would just be pellets in and shoot like most guns.

The pellets are loaded into an oblong magazine, and then fed in to the breach via a piece of shaped metal. This shape needs to be set to the length and, to an extent, head shape of the pellet you're using. There are three gauges available. One for accupells/premiers, one for bisley magnums and one for air Arms. They are adjustable as long the pellet head shape is roughly the same.

Just put accupells in it though - it's blindingly accurate with them.

Any questions just ask. I've had mine for years and like to get to know my kit very well.

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Cheers will do.

But the magazines I've got are round?

I'll take some pictures tomorrow and have a proper look.

Ah, sorry. Just checked back and you have the axsor. Completely different animal rendering everything I just said irrelevant, including my ability to be a great deal of help. It's a more common rifle and almost identical to some offerings from other manufacturers including Webley.

11 hours ago, binxkeys said:

Ah, sorry. Just checked back and you have the axsor. Completely different animal rendering everything I just said irrelevant, including my ability to be a great deal of help. It's a more common rifle and almost identical to some offerings from other manufacturers including Webley.

Cheers, I was wondering if I was losing it 😄😄