deportations

armsid

I see 50 criminals for deportation next week are being stopped by the usual human rights lawyers and the liberal hand wringers are kicking off by supporting them by asking BA and other airlines not to fly them out of Britain are these people for real?Would you want these crims, staying here?they are quite hardened crims 

5 minutes ago, armsid said:

I see 50 criminals for deportation next week are being stopped by the usual human rights lawyers and the liberal hand wringers are kicking off by supporting them by asking BA and other airlines not to fly them out of Britain are these people for real?Would you want these crims, staying here?they are quite hardened crims 

Non UK citizens should not be allowed legal aid

The legal profession milking the system should be stopped

Are we not about to give the frenchies £28 million to help patrol their coastline in a bid to stem the flow of immigrants. I'm pretty sure that EU regs state that refugees must stay in the first country that they come to - so surely we should be charging the french to ship these free loaders back - not bribing them to do their jobs? I would truly love to buy a boat and patrol the channel armed with a long pole with a spike on the end.

Edited by bruno22rf

Don't get me on this, the country seems as if it's got loads of money to waste on screws and things like your talking about and then someone who has worked all his or her life paying taxes needs support there is no money I see people in my village never worked and never going to with bags of alcohol fag in hand no money shortage there. As an old boy told me you have got to be on the system Not many of us proper old country boys left 

7 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Are we not about to give the frenchies £28 million to help patrol their coastline in a bid to stem the flow of immigrants. I'm pretty sure that EU regs state that refugees must stay in the first country that they come to - so surely we should be charging the french to ship these free loaders back - not bribing them to do their jobs? I would truly love to buy a boat and patrol the channel armed with a long pole with a spike on the end.

7000 this year so far and counting...............statement by the govt'.............

..........."we have not reached capacity and the system is coping well..........."

so that message will filter back to the other side of the channell and world.....and we will now see a concerted effort to get her ASAP before xmas and the next year

words fail me

51 minutes ago, bottletopbill said:

We look after scum but  leave our  X services living on the streets time to stop foreign aid and help Brit's only. 

This is one of the things that really boils my xxxx . We should look after our own first , and then , and only then , should money be diverted to other causes.

I'd throw the idiots who want them to stay in with them and get shot of the lot.

Bout time we took a hard-line and got this in hand.

You only reap what you sow, let them stay and you get more crime.

Should give the do gooders a choice, we deport the or execute them, you have two minutes, what's it to be. AHH deportation, not so bad is it.

Edited by figgy

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I thought genuine refugees should be looked after in the first safe country they get to. If that's not correct, please enlighten us? 

The bit that is underlined is a link, surely you have seen this before on the forum?

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

but if I was running from a Lion I would climb the first tree that I came to, not stand in the forest deciding which tree I liked best

Too linear an analogy. It's more to do with getting into the tree and on the limb that has your family and friends on. If it was about cash, which is what most people seem to think, then we don't give refugees the most fish. Last time I checked it was Germany and France...go figure!

45 minutes ago, henry d said:

The bit that is underlined is a link, surely you have seen this before on the forum?

Too linear an analogy. It's more to do with getting into the tree and on the limb that has your family and friends on. If it was about cash, which is what most people seem to think, then we don't give refugees the most fish. Last time I checked it was Germany and France...go figure!

Interesting, but much of it is nonsense, if your genuinely fleeing persecution, you'd stop at the first safe country, not risk your life crossing the Channel in a dinghy, the whole joining other family members is nonsense to, otherwise, how did the family members get here in the first place? 

Legal Aid is a very important principal in British Democracy. Don't under estimate the underlying significance of a poor man being able to have a voice to speak for him in court. It is fundamental to everybody having at least a reasonable chance of equality under the law. Something that did not happen before legal aid.

However, my personal experience as a former magistrate was that many scumbag low grade solicitors milked it as a cash cow. Nothing related to immigration just fairly routine sort of cases blown out of all proportion.

Requesting endless ajournments on trivial grounds (waiting for reports or medical assesments that were themselves a waste of time and public resources) clogging up the court process causing endless delays on technicalities like the defendant cant attend court because she hasn't got childcare arrangements in place.,

, Defendants putting in a sick note on the day of the court case leaving several witnesses and police officers hanging about wasting their time.

None of this would prevent the final outcome but it meant that the dodgy lawyer gets another days fees paid for, Delays, time wasting, costing hours of court time all to boost  the legal aid bil that he can claim and thats his only motive.     

Edited by Vince Green

4 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I thought genuine refugees should be looked after in the first safe country they get to. If that's not correct, please enlighten us? 

If the first genuine country you encounter wont even give you a form to fill in to register and totally blanks you at every level what are you going to do?

its tactical, countries like Italy, Spain Belgium, and France just keep moving them on 

11 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Interesting, but much of it is nonsense, if your genuinely fleeing persecution, you'd stop at the first safe country, not risk your life crossing the Channel in a dinghy, the whole joining other family members is nonsense to, otherwise, how did the family members get here in the first place? 

How do you know these things, have you ever needed to flee your country? How can you possibly know what another person wants and needs, and as for family members being here already does not mean that they have got here illegally!

See your point Henry d ,but getting to the point this country can't coop with all the people .The roads Hospitals local Dr surgery ,Dentists, Schools, the list goes on.I like my fishing as well as shooting sea that is and to go to coast fishing some days ,Just so many people I find myself lucky to sit in a hide or ditch to shoot some pigeons quirrals etc. Stay safe all and be happy to others ,Or just try.Its a job sometimes alot of vermin out there.

29 minutes ago, henry d said:

How do you know these things, have you ever needed to flee your country? How can you possibly know what another person wants and needs, and as for family members being here already does not mean that they have got here illegally!

Unless your claiming that Spain, Italy, France, Germany ect aren't safe, or refugees are coming straight from the likes of Syria or Iraq, directly to UK shores, it would seem absolutely obvious wouldn't you agree? 

7 hours ago, Morkin said:

See your point Henry d ,but getting to the point this country can't coop with all the people .

If you do a bit of a search you can find out a lot about population dynamics.

In 1950 Glasgow had a population of 1.755 M, today it is 1.67 M, Liverpool in the same period went from 1.38 M to 901K ! London is the lowest density large city in the world, the densest part of London is 4 times less dense than Barcelona! In the late 70's due to emigration and cheap easy accessibility of the pill the UK population fell, it did it again in 82 (I remember it well as my uncle and family emigrated to Oz) in the late 70's inner London shrunk by 20%, a fifth! It was only in the 90's that we got large numbers of people coming to the UK, but not just that we had IVF for older women and better child care and tax credits for young families, meaning more growth.

It's not just immigrants, it's more complex than that.

1 hour ago, henry d said:

If you do a bit of a search you can find out a lot about population dynamics.

In 1950 Glasgow had a population of 1.755 M, today it is 1.67 M, Liverpool in the same period went from 1.38 M to 901K ! London is the lowest density large city in the world, the densest part of London is 4 times less dense than Barcelona! In the late 70's due to emigration and cheap easy accessibility of the pill the UK population fell, it did it again in 82 (I remember it well as my uncle and family emigrated to Oz) in the late 70's inner London shrunk by 20%, a fifth! It was only in the 90's that we got large numbers of people coming to the UK, but not just that we had IVF for older women and better child care and tax credits for young families, meaning more growth.

It's not just immigrants, it's more complex than that.

I see ... so basically we need all the foreign criminals we can get, to bolster the falling UK population ?

More than half (56%) of the increase of the UK population between 1991 and 2018 was due to the direct contribution of net migration. The UK's population is projected to grow to approximately 70 to 75 million by 2043.18 Dec 2019

Good to know :good: