Night vision monocular

millrace

32 minutes ago, millrace said:

Before I get something on the bay  looking for monocular nothing high end or expensive,, just able to see a fox at 150 yds would be great..... anything hiding in a drawer....

You say monocular...why?   I have an Elite night vision spotter unit which handles like binoculars but your actually looking at a screen. It has it's own built in IR and I can spot stuff out to 200yrds easily. It is handy because it comes with a neckstrap so on spotting something you can just let go and pick up the rifle. The unit cost me around £120 and is more than what I require to kill a few foxes.

26 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

You say monocular...why?   I have an Elite night vision spotter unit which handles like binoculars but your actually looking at a screen. It has it's own built in IR and I can spot stuff out to 200yrds easily. It is handy because it comes with a neckstrap so on spotting something you can just let go and pick up the rifle. The unit cost me around £120 and is more than what I require to kill a few foxes.

Have you a link to it or a picture as my son is currently looking for something like that.....or is it for sale?

57 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I'm still using the nightfox you recommend, screen's a bit bright but that has a fairly good range on that, not 200 yards tho. Does with a separate torch 👍

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Simple,,,I didnt know they exist.....lol

2 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

I'm still using the nightfox you recommend, screen's a bit bright but that has a fairly good range on that, not 200 yards tho. Does with a separate torch 👍

The Fox I had died and I saw this Elite in my local gunshop and it had a 3 yr warranty. It dies reach out well and I agree an auxilry IR attached to the screw hole in the base works even better but I have never needed it as yet.

001.JPG

Edited by Walker570

• 2 weeks later...