8 and 10 bore rollover tool

royden

you could call alan  myres gunsmiths     (deceased )      at garstang            however         angela is still trying to help big bore guys as was     allans      last wish       dont take the ****       many big bore brasses     black powder loads       and components and be respectful     please         angela will help if she can      dont take the ****          alan and angela have been friends for way too many years to mention         as i have always chatted with allen or  angela  frequently  through the last 30  year without agenda            he was a wildfowler      a little guy   with  a big heart         angela will help if she can         be respectful   please  she may be able to help on big bore stuf as alans passion 

On 03/12/2020 at 08:34, royden said:

I met Alan at Weston park and was sad to here of his passing. I will call the shop today and would never be anything else but respectful. Thanks for the reply.

thanks   i think angela is reloading some black powder bore sizes      for sale    components      and big bore brasses     she will help if she can