Choke ID.

Lucasnorth

Hi All. I recently bought a miroku 3800 with some drew chokes. 

thinking they maybe the same screw patten as invector chokes I tried some that I have  but they don’t even come close to fitting, any one any Idea how I’d go about identifying what other chokes would fit  picture shows a drew choke and the invector 

thanks  

lucas  

9FC9E53C-B614-42BB-9692-04C3AA9E30A0.jpeg

I presume the top one is the Drew choke, the bottom one looks like a Standard Invector tube.

As been said I would think you going to struggle finding any of the Drew chokes, a good gunsmith could possibly make some for you but I would think it will cost a fair bit and finding a good gunsmith capable is another problem.

The other possibility is to have it machined out and some new chokes fitted, but this again also calls for someone can advise you on the job and is capable.

I am sure there are people on here that have had such work done and are happy with the results, perhaps they could point you to the right person for the job.

Surely if the Invector choke fits in the gun the answer is buy some Invector chokes!:w00t:

Only other option is to speak to Teague and either get some more of their chokes to fit the Invector pockets or even get them to fit their permanent chokes in constrictions of your choosing.

11 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Surely if the Invector choke fits in the gun the answer is buy some Invector chokes!:w00t:

Only other option is to speak to Teague and either get some more of their chokes to fit the Invector pockets or even get them to fit their permanent chokes in constrictions of your choosing.

its fitted with Drew chokes not invector, they dont fit.