#yet another scam

hodge911

Dear Customer,

We were unable to deliver your parcel as there was no one present to sign for the delivery.
Additional measures are required to access the package.

How can you help?

If you would like us to redeliver your parcel, please click here.

An additional delivery fee of 2,38 £ will be charged for this.

You can also pick up parcels yourself from our warehouse (West London, 28 Commercial Way, NW10 7XF).

Your package has been returned to our local warehouse, where it will remain for the next two working days before we send it back to the sender.

Kind regards,
DPD United Kingdom

I had an e mail from dpd yesterday evening too. Pretty much the same information, 'lack of complete address to deliver it' and a fee to deliver it once I click on the link to confirm my address.

The parcel is at their depot, 'Frogmore Industrial Estate, Acton Ln, Park Royal, London, NW10 7NQ', which, according to Google is a dpd address. But I'm not expecting a parcel!

Very clever.....

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, ITV last night 7.30 pm on scammers, people loosing £100s sometimes £1000s, and fake goods by the £millions seized by a special task force, and cloning your email address, so be careful everyone on PW 👍

Email arrived today, would this be a cloning scam?  The curious phrase "...to stop stoppage..." and mis-spelling "sincereley" suggest it may not have originated from UK.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:  You must update your profile – Case 18539618

Pending Account Closure

Hello customer,

We have not been able to validate the details we have for you, and until these details are amended, your service is set for suspension.

To stop stoppage of your service, you must amend your profile information now.

Click the button to update your account information.

Amend details now

Sincereley,

Nick Lane

Managing Director, Customer Care

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours ago, McSpredder said:

Email arrived today, would this be a cloning scam?  The curious phrase "...to stop stoppage..." and mis-spelling "sincereley" suggest it may not have originated from UK.

Subject:  You must update your profile – Case 18539618

Pending Account Closure

Hello customer,

We have not been able to validate the details we have for you, and until these details are amended, your service is set for suspension.

To stop stoppage of your service, you must amend your profile information now.

Click the button to update your account information.

Amend details now

Sincereley,

Nick Lane

Managing Director, Customer Care

Hello, I delete everything I see like that, just had one from the Halifax, and I do not have account, 🙄👎

18 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I delete everything I see like that, just had one from the Halifax, and I do not have account, 🙄👎

im with the Halifax.............they are trully bloody useless.................i think thats how they get their customers...............im changing banks as soon as i get this house sale done....