Nothing to see here, move along. No, no fraud at all in US election.

RockySpears

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are revealing a huge amount of ill doings and criminal goings on.  The video of the four people in the counting room dismissing all the staff and news media/checkers and ten minutes later pulling suitcases of hidden ballots from under a table and then spend over three hours feeding them into the machines, says it all, but of course the fake media even here in the UK make no mention.  As you say and I have said on previous threads, the fat lady has not even started to warm up just yet.

There is a favorable response from the Senators who have been briefed and listened to numerous witnesses.  The only place you can find any mention is on youtube even then you have to delve.

This from Wiki.

Zero Hedge has also been described as a source of "cutting-edge news, rumors and gossip in the financial industry".[24]

Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] including conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric[26] that has been associated with the US radical right[13][27] and a pro-Russian bias.[1][28][29][30] Zero Hedge's non-financial commentary has led to a number of § Site bans by various global social media platforms, although its 2019 Facebook ban[31] and 2020 Twitter ban were later reversed.[13][32][non-primary source needed]

15 minutes ago, oowee said:

This from Wiki.

Zero Hedge has also been described as a source of "cutting-edge news, rumors and gossip in the financial industry".[24]

Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] including conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric[26] that has been associated with the US radical right[13][27] and a pro-Russian bias.[1][28][29][30] Zero Hedge's non-financial commentary has led to a number of § Site bans by various global social media platforms, although its 2019 Facebook ban[31] and 2020 Twitter ban were later reversed.[13][32][non-primary source needed]

I seem to recall that anyone can add anything they wish to wiki so it could all be tosh - or just the bit you highlighted. I could be mistaken too. 

Who is not to say that they saw Trump was loosing and then scanned through a load of Trump ballot papers, but not enough to swing the vote? 

Are they really thinking that hundreds of thousands of votes were prepared and stored ready to influence things? Surely any computerised log, would show a steady split but at least votes for both candidates, to then suspiciously thousands in a row for a particular candidate? 

I’m not a fan of either candidates. 

This is the first one that genuinely looks like further diligent investigation's needed. Everything else has got laughed out of court - or simply not presented. This needs digging into though. There could be a perfectly simple explanation - but someone needs to bring it up pretty quickly! One thing I would say is that there's no evidence that anything was awry within the boxes. If they're legally cast ballots, then there might not be any problem. It looks fishy, but then so does a dolphin. Hopefully facts will be quickly established, but either way someone's got some explaining to do!

6 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Who is not to say that they saw Trump was loosing and then scanned through a load of Trump ballot papers, but not enough to swing the vote? 

Are they really thinking that hundreds of thousands of votes were prepared and stored ready to influence things? Surely any computerised log, would show a steady split but at least votes for both candidates, to then suspiciously thousands in a row for a particular candidate? 

I think that is one of the Things being alleged 

3 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Trump lost, thats all there was to it. The way he has been behaving since I think its a good job too

the man has issues

he did and he has, but even so...

This won't affect the fact that he's lost. But it will make him shout a bit louder about how he really won in a landslide but that it was rigged by fake news, big tech and the media

Just now, Vince Green said:

Trump lost, thats all there was to it. The way he has been behaving since I think its a good job too

the man has issues

Lost or not if I were American I'd like to know if the voting system was fit for purpose and at the moment I'm not sure it is!

Dose make you think about our system and how it works.

3 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

the man has issues

So has Biden , memory ones usually, like remembering who he is most days.

13 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

This is the thing , Trump was ahead, then all of a sudden , they stopped counting, next thing Bidens ahead by a country mile.
Nearly every swing state Trump was slated to, and early on looked like, winning , all went over to Biden .
Might be nothing in it , but it needs a thorough investigation, not one done by the media.

1 hour ago, Jaymo said:

That 👍 

Were there another set of boxes with Trumps name on it..

3 hours ago, oowee said:

This from Wiki.

Are you saying that the video of five people fetching suitaces full of ballots from a hidden place under a table covered in cloth after the counting place was supposedly shut down and counting those ballots for over three hours is false, made up, non-fictional a conspiracy theory, like Bidens dealing with the Chinese is also a conspiracy theory?

I will say it again....the fat lady has yet to sing and hopefully will serenade a fair few behind bars.  The whole deal stinks to high heaven.

22 minutes ago, islandgun said:

That 👍 

Were there another set of boxes with Trumps name on it..

Now your really getting conspiratorial.  The graph of votoing throughout the election showed Trump well ahead but early one morning when the counting was closed down...or supposedly was... the spike on the graph for Biden leapt up, putting him ahead. Experts on this graph teory have said that such a spike would defintely show some outside influence.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

So has Biden , memory ones usually, like remembering who he is most days.

This is the thing , Trump was ahead, then all of a sudden , they stopped counting, next thing Bidens ahead by a country mile.
Nearly every swing state Trump was slated to, and early on looked like, winning , all went over to Biden .
Might be nothing in it , but it needs a thorough investigation, not one done by the media.

I believe this is because mail in ballots aren't counted until later.

And its funny how Trumpty Dumpty rubbished postal voting but has done it in the past.

Also he claims instead of an election day they now have election days, weeks months possibly. But his 2020 re election campaign was listed on his inauguration day. So they have to suffer 3 years 9 months of campaigning but all have to vote on one day, in person. 

2 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Er, that is EXACTLY what the stats show.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot

To quote the end point. "Lets wrap this up: It appears Dems shot themselves in the foot bc making everyone do mail-in ballots actually makes it easier to catch mail-in ballot fraud. Bc all of the ballots go through the postal system, they get shuffled like a deck of cards, so we expect reported ballot return to be extremely UNIFORM in terms of D vs R ratio, but to drift slightly towards R over time bc some of those ballots travel farther. This pattern proves fraud and is a verifiable timestamp of when each fraudulent action occurred."

Also;

Overnight, huge dumps for Biden are thrown in, in some states the rate of vote counting actually exceeds the "possible" rate of vote counting for the machines.  That is, more votes are added than the counting system can even count!

RS

Edited by RockySpears

Amazing how so many things put forward by Trump’s cadre supposedly PROVE fraud, yet not a single one of these things has actually held up in court. Not a single one substantiated in court, despite what some graph theory experts might say, whatever a graph theory expert is.

Why could that be Trumpophiles?  Reckon it’s maybe not actually substantive proof?

When actually questioned in court, under oath, by the judge even Giuliani said he was not alleging fraud, but was advancing a technical argument on process.

Why could that be Trumpophiles? Why would Trump’s $20k per day lawyer scream fraud in TV interviews and the media, but when under oath he says the opposite?

Of the almost 50 legal challenges by Trump and/or his supporters he has won one which was a minor technical victory.  He has had more than 30 dismissed, many by judges he appointed.  I believe 12 cases are still in process.

With this massive cannon of evidence and proof why would all these challenges be dismissed across multiple states?  Could it be that actually there is no actual evidence of proof?

His own attorney general and avowed supporter has dismissed all the claims advanced so far as indicating no large scale evidence of fraud.  The Election service have said the same as has the head of Homeland Security who was of course was sacked for having the temerity to speak against his boss.

Why would that be, why would these very senior officials who are part of Trump’s own administration say there is no evidence of fraud?  Could it be they actually have integrity and are honouring their duty of service to their country?

Curious how the first re-count in Georgia confirmed the result of the ballot, I reckon the second one will too.

The video above has been dismissed by the two republican state officials.  According to those republicans the video shows what you would expect to see as part of the process.  The scrutineering had been done and the ballot papers, that had been checked and observed by republicans, are placed in the sealed containers (not suitcases), the ballot papers are then scanned to do the actual count.

The workers in the office know the process is being monitored by video.

Not being a US election official or observer i don’t know what is normal or not, willing to place a bet that until this video appeared neither did anybody else on PW.

Of course if this is the genuine smoking gun that Giuliani alleges we wont have long to wait before the biggest political scandal in US history blows up.  I’m not holding my breath however, but it will be amazing to watch if it does happen.

So far i’ve seen the claims that the postal service, UPS, Dominion, dozens of judges, state officials, Directors of Federal organisations, almost every established and credible international media source, the entire democrat party, a number of republican senators and state governors, and millions of the US populace are guilty of a grand conspiracy, but only in 4 states.

Who coordinated this amazing conspiracy across all these disparate entities and kept it secret?  Was it “Sleepy Joe” from his basement?  Maybe it was the megalomaniacal marxist mastermind Kamala!

If they can orchestrate and manage fraud on that scale with such precision across so many entities I reckon the country will be in very capable hands.

All the while Trump and his very well paid help are of course the unambiguous source of the truth, honesty, decency and integrity.

If this exemplar of integrity knew the US electoral system was such a hotbed of fraud why has he done nothing to fix it in the 4 years under his Presidency?  Too busy building a few extra miles of fence maybe?

Sleepy Joe is the person that had the right image those behind him wanted to portray. But that is being questioned by al,l now that the Hunter Biden and the Chinese deals are being investigated. Chances are that if he does become president that he will soon turn ill and give over to his vice president Kamala Harris.

For all the dislike spewed about Trump by the democrats and the extremely biased big named news companies and multi media companies like twitter - will not  not even report what is happening now with Trump, but will report every-time Sleepy joe farts and then smiles.

Trump on the other hand and anybody who supports him and posts on Twitter etc are having their posts cancelled and noted as being inflamatory or not in the public good????  How dare they censor anyone's texts or mails in this manner.  Tail wagging the dog here.  Could that be because Trump does stand up to them and the power they wield?

Grrr Clark I admire the fact you have made up your mind on where the right rests, but for me - and for many more Americans - the smell from Denmark is far too strong to deny. Given the amount of conspirational claptrap with evidence regarding the fixing of Trump on the orders of Mrs Clinton regarding the Russian connection- was all fake news and suitably led to his impeachment coming to a great big ZILCH - it seems crazy that even with the proof nothing has been done to those from both the FBI and the CIA who ere complicit - reeks of rotten fish. I think there will be much further to come out of this travesty of democracy and Biden - if he gets in - will be a great tragedy.  (Blimey glad I got that out!)

Pushkin:yahoo:

G.W Bush won on rigged votes thanks to his brother.  When it was Obama's turn, various media filmed voting stations with people going in and out multiple times, plus the 5 million black people who registered to vote having never voted before. They were profiled and targeted by the Democratic machine.

Postal voting in particular can be rigged in certain circumstances and not just in the US. Any one care to take a guess as to how Keith Vaz got elected in Leicester?

Strange though it may be, Trump is the first president of America who is not a politician - he is a business man. He has been successful in reducing the debt it has and also in increasing the nations workers income by a reasonable amount. He said all along the Clinton accusations about him and the Russians was fake news and so it turned out to be.  No Impeachment by Crazy Nancy Pelosi for all her rhetoric about how bad he was for the country. Trumps supporters have now increased their total amount of Senators in the senate with only 1 seat still to be decided - and some of their seats have changed for Democrat to republican how's that Nancy?  Nancy herself has hardly been heard of because she basically denied acceptance of the funds available for getting the Coronvirus vaccination approved and then distributed - that is the strength the speaker of the house has in America. For all Americans - whatever they vote - they are at least entitled -win or lose - to a fair and democratic election with no bias being shown by the Governors, the Senators or any other politicians or the CIA. FBI or judges . In years gone past they were collectively known as and members of the Mafia. - so things haven't changed eh?

Pushkin.:whistling: