Another murderer let off...

oscarsdad

So the evil piece of work who calmly slit a poor little girl’s throat in a park had been let off on “diminished responsibility”.

This is why we need the death penalty - she should be executed and no one else should have to suffer or be put at risk by her. 

No one can say how one would react at the the time, but as a father to two young daughters, I think I would have beaten her to a pulp and made sure she didn’t take another breath. 

17 minutes ago, henry d said:

Very sad, seems that our mental health services aren't what they should be

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-55189658

In this instance they shouldn’t have needed to have been...she should be in Albania not here. 

33 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Drop her back in Albania, from35k feet. An absolute disgrace. 

Agreed 

In some ways China’s sentencing is far ahead of ours:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/03/girl-4-raped-in-ditch-before-predator-returned-her-home-covered-in-blood-13693767/?ico=taboola_feed_mobile_news/uk

I do not believe in mitigating circumstances. I believe that for anyone to commit murder / rape etc they must have some sort of mental illness. So having a mental illness to me is completely irrelevant. Punish for the crime not the person. 

In this instance euthanasia would seem to be the most appropriate action. 

44 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I have said it before this country is getting to soft on criminals, murderers, rapists, traffickers, thieves, scammers, etc etc

Totally agree,but this country is not getting soft ,It's got soft I think it's got to the stage it's bl***y pathetic

I read about this as it happened, many news journals kept it a low key story and I happened to stumble upon it. She should be dead, society doesn't need people like this to exist.

I can't imagine what the parents went through. To watch your kid bleed out, **** me, I'd like to think I'd of smashed her head in at the time, but id probably just of crumpled with my kid. 

I think we all know what we would like to have done to her,  your first concern would be try and save your child's life.  

To be a bystander, now who knows how you'd restrain her. Honest guvnor, it was like a film, I got her in a headlock and her head just fell off.

21 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

. I believe that for anyone to commit murder / rape etc they must have some sort of mental illness. So having a mental illness to me is completely irrelevant.

Ok, my mother tried to stab me with a large kitchen knife when I told her that we could not go on getting her locks changed because she was losing or hiding the keys. However we knew, and so did the medical teams, that this was due to her dementia, Lewy Bodies as it transpires, but if she had struck true and killed me you say she is a killer and should be jailed or dropped from a plane over Tyneside?.

If she was sent to prison she would serve her time and then be released. 

She will now be placed under a criminal section of the Mental Health Act. She will most likely never get out of hospital and if she ever does will be subject to supervision and restrictions placed upon her for the rest of her life.

She will never be discharged from the restrictions and can be forcefully given medication at any point from the start to any point in the future. 

The level of restriction and control over her if far higher than a prison sentence would ever be. 

She hasn’t just been ‘let go’. 

6 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

I do not believe in mitigating circumstances. I believe that for anyone to commit murder / rape etc they must have some sort of mental illness. So having a mental illness to me is completely irrelevant. Punish for the crime not the person. 

Violence and violent act has been part of human nature for thousands of years. 

Literally for thousands of years people resolved disputes and issues by killing one another. 

Nations conquered empires off the back of military power and violence. 

Power has been accrued and immense wealth pass through certain families through violence and ruthlessness. 

If you think the ability to do violent acts isn’t a normal human behaviour go and see any city area at kicking out time. Then go to another city the next weekend and guess what, it’s the same across the country. 

Violence in the domestic setting is absolutely rife. Whilst some seem to think it’s not that big an issue it is enormous. 

It’s only the last what? 70 years after coming out of WWII that we have had things like the Human Rights Act etc, things that make us “civilised”. 

If the food supply chains dried up, we would be back to mass chaos and anarchy in less than a week. 

I won’t ever kid myself of some of the terrible things ‘everyday people’ are capable of... 

9 hours ago, oscarsdad said:

So the evil piece of work who calmly slit a poor little girl’s throat in a park had been let off on “diminished responsibility”.

This is why we need the death penalty - she should be executed and no one else should have to suffer or be put at risk by her. 

No one can say how one would react at the the time, but as a father to two young daughters, I think I would have beaten her to a pulp and made sure she didn’t take another breath. 

(i cant say im in  enough trouble  already )                       schools expell teach nout     no price to pay parents dont give a ****            have    slap a brat  or two in my  time      no one ever challenged a snotty kid with a stinking attitude   its a shock when a brat gets put in his place     however  sometimes slap their  parents           been there done that  schools cant do jack ****         i did                 god help you if you hurt my kids and only he could help  before i get to them             had trouble with one of my kids in school been bullied really badly  asaulted  parents called  in just about every day multible asaults on others  kids       nasty ********     stinking kid stinking  parents        your problem not mine   at school    no manners  school couldnt do anything    scum               made a visit to them  explained from this day forward after after hitting them really hard           and not as hard as  i could have       whatever their kid  done    i would bring on them double fold        their kid had manners next day            go figure             respect for others is from an early age  learned at home 

however mental health issues  is a can of worms nobody wants to open 

15 hours ago, clangerman said:

hope those screaming for the death penalty have a way to raise the innocent we convict 

She killed that girl in broad daylight in front of witnesses. I’m pretty confident the right person has been convicted, even if the wrong crime. 

18 hours ago, henry d said:

Ok, my mother tried to stab me with a large kitchen knife when I told her that we could not go on getting her locks changed because she was losing or hiding the keys. However we knew, and so did the medical teams, that this was due to her dementia, Lewy Bodies as it transpires, but if she had struck true and killed me you say she is a killer and should be jailed or dropped from a plane over Tyneside? 

Many elderly people with dementia commit awful crimes. Euthanasia would seem to be the fairest for them. 

6 hours ago, clangerman said:

hope those screaming for the death penalty have a way to raise the innocent we convict 

This instance the evil woman is 100% guilty - absolutely no chance of a wrongful conviction and in this sort of circumstance the death penalty is appropriate.  I agree, if there is any chance of a wrongful conviction then capital punishment cannot be applied, but there are plenty of 100% cases where it can. 

15 hours ago, clangerman said:

Was she seen cutting the little girls throat so she bled out Clangerman ???

Well seems like she was, so whatever the death penalty is in these situations there wont be anyone concerned about sentencing the wrong one apart from your sir. 

17 hours ago, clangerman said:

We could make a higher proof of guilt for death penalty, like beyond any doubt. 

Besides, if your that afraid of convicting the wrong people, why send anyone to jail, some people have been/or are already locked up for life in this country, is that any better if your innocent?