Yildiz shotguns

Scully

Sully they are imho the best of the Turks added to the fact you get a 10 year warranty makes them hard to beat.  Some have heavy triggers this normally quick and easy to fix.  They do shoot loose faster than a beretta or browning but if it happens in the 10 years they’ll replace it.  I’ve used them for coaching guns in 410 fir a while, I bought my lad a 28 bore last Christmas.  

3 minutes ago, welshwarrior said:

Sully they are imho the best of the Turks added to the fact you get a 10 year warranty makes them hard to beat.  Some have heavy triggers this normally quick and easy to fix.  They do shoot loose faster than a beretta or browning but if it happens in the 10 years they’ll replace it.  I’ve used them for coaching guns in 410 fir a while, I bought my lad a 28 bore last Christmas.  

That sounds positive! Thankyou. 

I have a kofs 20b .which comes with ejectors its a 26 inch barrel version so it short and light ideal in a hide .

Its worth remembering to use pretty light loads as it can really kick with heavier ones .I shoot up to 28  grm in mine but its better with 24 / 25 grm loads especially something like a hull cart .

Which are pretty soft firing .

Thankyou, will pass this on too. 
Two RFD’s within an hour of us both have Yildiz in stock, soo on that may be a deciding factor. 

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yildiz and Kofs are good value especially if you can find someone selling a secondhand version and moving up.:good:

Thanks. The two fairly local are both SH. 

About two years ago maybe a bit longer there where a few Yilditz that came in which had problems.  My friend purchased a 410 the same as mine and had double discharge and belated discharges he sent it back to Entwistles who where then the importers and they sent a new one which had the same problem.  NOW I have one which I have now shot at least three seasons with (avg about 24days) driven and it is still as good as the day I purchased it.  I love it. It felt right straight off the shelf.  I did purchase the 28 inch barrel model which was purchased from me by a member on here and I then purchased the 30 Inch model purely because I like long barrels.   I handled the top of the range model at the Shooting Show and it is a superb little gun but I could not see how that one would perform any better than mine. Just good to look at.  I was tempted.

For the price they take some beating.

Do not touch Huglu I have one of those as well and they are rubbish...... and that is from my gunsmith.

I have two, one .410 and a 20b, one for Mrs Taileron and the .410 for my daughter, both have had about 1k carts through so far and no issues. Both the guns are non ejector as I found (particularly the .410) the ejectors are very powerful and bang the empty cases about 2 meters over the shoulder. Both are junior stock models and fit a smaller frame very well. My wife chose the Yildiz after handing a browning 525 micro, beretta Vitoria, the other 525 ladies gun and a Kofs 20b. Nicely scaled down actions, nice wood and seem well put together. Not sure about the 10 year warranty, I was told 3 by my RFD. The only downside so far are the triggers, which are horrible on both but for £395 each brand new I can’t really complain. 

Hello, I looked at these and Kofs in 12 guage and chose the Yildiz as I prefer auto safety, I do not think there is much between the 2 makes in build quality, I am sure they have a 7 year warranty, trigger might be a tad heavy but with 28g cartridges it shoots well, the importers are very helpful to👍 oh it's only had around 250 cartridges shot through and loosened up well, the ejectors are good , only thing is sometimes need to hold down barrel to load but shows the action is still very new, anyway I do not shoot the volume of cartridges like some on here so I think it will last me out 🤔😁

Edited by oldypigeonpopper