Golf balls....anyone on here play

Walker570

Having received some very useful information from one of our members this offer is now withdrawn.  He asked me to check the model of the balls and on looking I found in extremely small lettering which I could only decifer by using my magnifying specs .... refurbished.....   So they will go into the practise pail for my wife at the range.

These balls have apparently been recovered from lakes and ponds on courses and then cleaned up to look like new. They apparently used to have the term in large print, but now the printed word is almost undecipherable certainly by the naked eye.   Hmmmmmmm !!

I watched a guy mooching about on my local course one night with my thermal roof spotter. As I got closer I saw he was shining a UV torch into a ditch. It turns out he was an old acquaintance who collects lost balls and sells them to members of the club. The UV light makes them glow.

The yellow ball certainly looks like a driving range ball..

As for the others they would go just like new balls all over the shop with most club golfers as this is where they came from...

Long grass and the water hazards..

Beats paying silly money for a ball to lose it on its first hit 😅

Edited by Swarovski