A300 Outlander

Realale

I use one for rough shooting and is a good gun, never had an issue with it. Not tried any light cartridges through it though. Blueing could be better I guess so I always wipe over with a cloth that has teeny tiny amount of gun oil on it.

If the clock was rolled back would I buy again? Yes.

Mick

I had one briefly. Bought brand new, I only put about 500 carts through it (if that).

It shouldered nicely and felt much like my old Urika 391 did, if a little less refined.

From memory, it cycled very well with 28 gram carts but I can’t remember using 24 grams with it. Mind you, it hadn’t even been run-in by the time I got rid of it. The only reason I sold it was that i’d not bothered renewing my SGC.

Would I buy another? If I was in the market for a semi auto, i’d probably rather have another S/H Urika 391 as it felt a little more solid.

Very good guns, I have an A300 and a 1301 and they are both very good, I would say for sporting use the A300 has the edge due to barrel length and choke as it comes with a 1/2 choke and a longer barrel, both cycle loads as low as 24 gram without an issue. Both are also steel proof. Barrels are more matt blacked than blued but stand up to **** weather better than a wood stocked blued gun.

Mine is out every day in all weather due to vermin control and never misses a beat👍

Edited by Goldfish