Multitools

grahamch

On 09/12/2020 at 18:51, Applepress said:

Good choice! You won't regret it. I have an original Leatherman and have carried it daily for 20+ years and cannot fault it.

As an aside, the wife and I once went to Spain and I rolled up to the airport and was heading through security when the chap in front had his victorinox taken away without a word and put in their bin for destruction. A panic beset me as I edged closer realising that on my belt was my Leatherman. I placed it in the tray and stepped up. The airport official picked it up looked at it and said "is that a Leatherman?" to which I replied like a scared child "yes". "If you want to keep it, it'll have to go with checked baggage" he said.

Having checked our bags earlier we were only left with my wife's handbag, accepting no arguement from the wife I retrieved my Leatherman from this wonderful gentleman and headed like a man possessed for the baggage check realising that we were being called to the gate. Much pleading at the baggage check and a frantic race back through security with quite possibly the angriest human I've ever witnessed we had managed to hold up a plane full of holidaymakers and the wife gave me grief for most of the trip....but I kept my Leatherman!!!😁😁😁

And I'd do it again!!

I had one on a cruise with me in my dive kit, no dive knife though. Had my case pulled and had it confiscated and returned when I got back to the uk.