Walked up day - Do I tip the keeper/owner?

I am about to book a days walked up pheasant shooting. The cost is only £150 and as such it is more of an "experience" day for me as I pick normally and rarely shoot. To me it looks like a great way to spend a day with one of my dogs in the countryside with the opportunity to shoot some game. Its not about the bag but the "experience" and a training day for one of my dogs

For one of these types of day am I wxpected to tip?

The guy organising and taking the payment and me on the day is the shoot owner.

Assuming I have a good day I was thinking of around £25?

Yes £20 to £25 but it is really down to you.  I am very much against the modern trend for all guns to tip the same amount. I consider a tip a personal thankyou for a nice day and the amount judged by how much the keeper has strived to provide that.  On very very rare occasions I have walked away and the so called keeper has not had a tip.

Under the present corvid problems then tips may be put in a box or tin but nothing beats going up and shaking the keepers hand and thanking him personally and generously if you have had a good time and that is not always ..in my view... judged on how many shots I have had.

Compulsory “tips” with a stated or expected amount make my mind boggle. 

I have been on a Moor when a picker up was personally tipped a £50 for finding a bird that had been considered lost on the last drive to make someone’s first left and right on grouse. The picker up worked and worked the area even when all hope was lost. When his dog eventually found the long runner and returned it to the butt the gun took it from him and placed the note in his hand. Both had memorable days. Basic wages should be covered in the cost of the day if it is a commercial day. Tips should be given as a reward for hard work (beaters in foul weather), or a great day.