Duck decoy rigging

• 3 weeks later...

Loved the video, ignore the comment above someone cannot give a review if they do not watch the video . 

The intro is fine, if people do not want to watch it they can skip forwards. 

The information on the video itself is good, well delivered and understandable. keep making the videos and keep posting them .

Edited by Terry2016

Very good Vinny nice video anyone starting out how to rig the decoys Nice music at the start “The ecstasy of Gold “ Regarding tip X I sometimes put xtra on the white parts of the decoys to show them up Under clear sky you can really pick them out Not too sure if the ducks can lol 😊😊

On 29/12/2020 at 20:02, Terry2016 said:

Loved the video, ignore the comment above someone cannot give a review if they do not watch the video . 

The information on the video itself is good, well delivered and understandable. keep making the videos and keep posting them .

Totally agree. A lot of been out once and know it all's on here. Keep up the good work.

On 29/12/2020 at 20:02, Terry2016 said:

Thanks very much 👍🏼👍🏼

On 29/12/2020 at 20:26, 243deer said:

Another excellent video, I thought it flowed well. Better a bit late and still top quality as it will not be late next September. Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you, try to to make them as good as possible 👍🏼

On 29/12/2020 at 21:14, Gerry78 said:

Very good Vinny nice video anyone starting out how to rig the decoys Nice music at the start “The ecstasy of Gold “ Regarding tip X I sometimes put xtra on the white parts of the decoys to show them up Under clear sky you can really pick them out Not too sure if the ducks can lol 😊😊

Oh what a brilliant idea, would u do that on some of the white wing bars etc on your decoys? 

On 29/12/2020 at 21:48, WalkedUp said:

Good video, however it may be worth trimming the intro. I admit to skipping it. The video itself was great 👍

Thanks very much for the feedback👍🏼

2 hours ago, Sundodger said:

Good Video and very well presented. Hope your season has good so far.🤪

Thanks very much👍🏼 My season hasn’t been too bad had a few wigeon and teal and a few mallard. Hope your season has been going well👍🏼

46 minutes ago, ninjaferret said:

Totally agree. A lot of been out once and know it all's on here. Keep up the good work.

Thanks very much for the feedback 👍🏼👍🏼

20 hours ago, Vinniefromessex2016 said:

Thanks very much 👍🏼👍🏼

Thank you, try to to make them as good as possible 👍🏼

Oh what a brilliant idea, would u do that on some of the white wing bars etc on your decoys? 

Thanks very much for the feedback👍🏼

Thanks very much👍🏼 My season hasn’t been too bad had a few wigeon and teal and a few mallard. Hope your season has been going well👍🏼

Thanks very much for the feedback 👍🏼👍🏼

Yes Vinny I also would go over the wing bars as well with tip X