Christmas present etiquette.

walshie

"Er indoors has recently got right into cooking and baking and I must say I'm enjoying the experimentation. (Not beef and marmalade sandwiches though). :lol:

Asking her what she wants for Christmas this year she said she wanted and I quote "Anything to do with cooking." 

I thought buying your wife kitchen equipment for Christmas was a massive faux pas if you didn't want the silent treatment and a sex ban for months. Obviously it's hard to work out what women actually want, but does this mean I should or shouldn't buy her what she asked for? :hmm:

I bought my wife a Kitchen Aid mixer for her birthday. She has asked for a few accessories for Christmas. 

imo something for the kitchen that isn’t requested but if she asked for it, and in your case wasn’t very specific, then fill your boots. 

anybody who doesn’t make a very clear Christmas list is asking to get rubbish imo. 

Women love kitchen aid and the accessories, I know my wife has them. 

Le cruset is another fave of them.

I used like nigella, very sultry. Now just too much and a turn off.

I found buy her what she wants, less hassle and if she does kick off about kitchens stuff. She asked for it, then put her on a sex ban. For at least a week 😋

3 hours ago, walshie said:

"Er indoors has recently got right into cooking and baking and I must say I'm enjoying the experimentation. (Not beef and marmalade sandwiches though). 

Asking her what she wants for Christmas this year she said she wanted and I quote "Anything to do with cooking." 

I thought buying your wife kitchen equipment for Christmas was a massive faux pas if you didn't want the silent treatment and a sex ban for months. Obviously it's hard to work out what women actually want, but does this mean I should or shouldn't buy her what she asked for? 

This is a win win situation if that's what she wants great if its not what she wants great. 

1 minute ago, nobbyathome said:

A cookery course will go down well  a bit expensive on a good one but then she has no excuse not to have your dinner ready 😂😂

I bought my wife a cooking course with one of the TV celebrity chefs (I can’t remember which one) a few years ago. She enjoyed it.