Bob Geldoff, closet shooter?

Scully

Heard from a gun today that he once shot with Roger Taylor of Queen fame; the interesting part to me was that he’s often accompanied by Bob Geldof, whom the gun claimed would like to shoot but daren’t due to the bad press he would attract.

Seems unlikely to me, but anyone know different? 

45 minutes ago, Scully said:

Heard from a gun today that he once shot with Roger Taylor of Queen fame; the interesting part to me was that he’s often accompanied by Bob Geldof, whom the gun claimed would like to shoot but daren’t due to the bad press he would attract.

Seems unlikely to me, but anyone know different? 

It would be nice if Brian May went with them, then there could be an ‘accident.’

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i heard that chris packham works nights in a slaughter house.................

and thats the truth

I heard that he worked nights as a pole dancer in a pub/club called The Slaughter House,,,, 😜

And that's not the truth 😆

Back on topic,,,,

That's the thing with some 'celebs', they can't necessarily take part in pastimes/hobbies that they would like to do, for fear of upsetting the snowflakes etc 😏 Beefy Botham is one exception of course 😉

14 minutes ago, JKD said:

I heard that he worked nights as a pole dancer in a pub/club called The Slaughter House,,,, 😜

And that's not the truth 😆

Back on topic,,,,

That's the thing with some 'celebs', they can't necessarily take part in pastimes/hobbies that they would like to do, for fear of upsetting the snowflakes etc 😏 Beefy Botham is one exception of course 😉

old  vinny Jones ticks the box as well .:)

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

Thought Vinny Jones lost his licence.

It would be interesting to shoot a round with Bob Geldof - could ask him what happened to all the millions from Live Aid, which appear to be unaccounted for.

If Mr. Geldof was shooting clays he would hardly be bothered about tainting his image.

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Thought Vinny Jones lost his licence.

It would be interesting to shoot a round with Bob Geldof - could ask him what happened to all the millions from Live Aid, which appear to be unaccounted for.

yep 2003 after a bit of Air rage as for Sir Bob missed that scandal ,bit naughty not being transparent with charity funds.

I remember back in the 80s when many of the top snooker players loved clay shooting. Even the BBC used to film them when they were shooting and not even a raised eyebrow. Now you can't even call a snooker tournament after a packet of fags.

How times have changed.

Bob Geldof............foul-mouthed slob.

On 10/12/2020 at 18:50, Gordon R said:

I would genuinely like to know what happened to all the money. The odd journalist has tried to get an explanation - on more than one occasion, but without luck. The public raises mega millions and a small amount gets through. What happened to the rest? Over to you Bob.

I would like to know what happened to all the money donated to the Snowdrop Campaign after Dunblane.

How much money would Geldof have made in his singing career?  He'll get royalties from the Boomtown Rats stuff, but would that be enough to live a comfortable life?  

Didn't a lot of the money/supplies end up in the hands of African despots?

Anyone seen the Urban Myths episode about LIve Aid?  Midge Ure asks Bob how long his set is, eighteen minutes. So Bob are you going to play "I don't like Mondays four times?" "I have other songs Midge."

Great stuff.