Taking a friend clay pigeon

Hi guys,

How do I find out if a clay ground has a section 11 6? I have spoken to a few about bringing a non sgc holder with myself and they said it is fine as long a I supervise him the whole time he is there. Does this mean they have one? I would have thought he would have had to sign some paperwork?

1 hour ago, MWildfowler said:

Hi guys,

How do I find out if a clay ground has a section 11 6? I have spoken to a few about bringing a non sgc holder with myself and they said it is fine as long a I supervise him the whole time he is there. Does this mean they have one? I would have thought he would have had to sign some paperwork?

And you will be responsible for your guest!

10 hours ago, MWildfowler said:

Yes I’m fine taking responsibility. I will only ever consider taking someone out after I’ve gone through hun safety and am happy they know how to conduct themselves. I just wanted to make sure it’s okay for me to do this @TIGHTCHOKE

If you put your location  up some members  maybe able to help more with local ground knowledge  .